Harold Wheeler Consort - "Black Cream"

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
@bennett24C nice work bro. not just a site for hip-hop. its site for music. and it def qualifies as music lol. had my head noddin lol. i hear you bro.
@Drago Zetić nice. old school feel for me.
@2GooD Productions can def tell you got time invested in the game. dope ass mix. transitions smooth, everything. and the post on your honesty for fellow creators work is on point. thats the only way to be and thats the only way to grow. you right tho. some of us take criticisim too personal however. just gotta take it for what it is. thanks again.
@PANTJA5ILA dope chops, kind of mob deep type. but agree that the snare choice good be better. in my opinion the snare is the only prob to my ears. good work tho.
@Villy Da Bull nice bro. vocal chops nice. dope bass line. feels a little empty tho. agree with the comment that maybe it just needs an emcee, but def something missing. dop tho

TRIPLE EIGHT

King W
Battle Points: 5
I was referring to the iffy YouTube quality, you can easily add the crackles.

Really cool beat, man!

I like the feel you came up with. Nice drums too! Pretty good

Not too sure if its supposed to just be hip hop, but made a little disco version of it. Any feedback appreciated :)
Listen to Black Cream by Thomas Bennett on #SoundCloud

Ayyyy disco fever! Do your thing man ain't no rules. Properly mixed and mastered people would definitely dance on that

Last edited:
Really cool beat, man!

I like the feel you came up with. Nice drums too! Pretty good

Ayyyy disco fever! Do your thing man ain't no rules. Properly mixed and mastered people would definitely dance on that
Thanks dude, any tips on the mixing and mastering? Quite new to producing so not too sure how to do it :')

TRIPLE EIGHT

King W
Battle Points: 5
Thanks dude, any tips on the mixing and mastering? Quite new to producing so not too sure how to do it :')

Really you should study how basic EQ is done for your instruments. I know you can find a cheat sheet somewhere for all kinds of instruments. For the masterring I can't really help you, it's a science in itself, but, you should look into Izotop Ozone. You can use it to apply a basic master on your mix. But the best mastering is done in a studio. I don't really mix or master my tracks properly either, I'm too impatient

Really you should study how basic EQ is done for your instruments. I know you can find a cheat sheet somewhere for all kinds of instruments. For the masterring I can't really help you, it's a science in itself, but, you should look into Izotop Ozone. You can use it to apply a basic master on your mix. But the best mastering is done in a studio. I don't really mix or master my tracks properly either, I'm too impatient
Thanks for the help mate, will give em a go :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
@2GooD Productions SO THAT'S WHERE YOU GOT THE SAMPLE FROM THAT TOURNEY BEAT!!!

I was like "I gotta do something with this" So here's something I did in 15 min.

@2GooD Productions SO THAT'S WHERE YOU GOT THE SAMPLE FROM THAT TOURNEY BEAT!!!

I was like "I gotta do something with this" So here's something I did in 15 min.

Yeah I think it was the first sampled beat Ive made since I came back to music. Loved it from when I made it and had it saved for the battle that.

members online