and i have one artist that its about to come out
tring to get him on some local shows
and my boy goldy c stops by to spit some

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Holmzini
Zomba label group/jive records

its not all its cracked up to be tho .. most of the time ur just makin copies of shit, faxing shit and shit, and taking messeages to people and shit ... did get to meet prodigy though and talk wit him a bit..that was worth it

;)

Prodigy from Mobb Deep? dam P is ill with his. Did you gain any knowledge from meeting him (about the music game etc.)?

C

CooGi_dice

i used to work/intern (didnt get paid all the time but didnt do intern work) at one of the major studios in manhatten...

i do event party and club promotion for whats poppin, check out www.whatspoppin.net if your in the NYC or LI area...

im involved in graphic design for albulm mixtape covers, promotional flyers and buisness cards. the company is called maximum grafxs.
we won the justo mixtape awards 2years in a row, holla at me if u need a profestonal touch for any of that....

im bout to get shit poppin off with this radio shit, party 105.3 (soon to be "block radio") all my people from new york keep a ear out for that.
they dont play any hip hop or r&b but we bought a time slot so soon that will be poppin, im looking for models co-hosts interns, if you know any serious looking chicks.
where having a casting call at club flo in LI on this sunday the 29th

but the BIGEST thing was:
my artist "philly blackout" the song "the sauce" the albulm, one of the de la soul aoi bionix joints, i think the second one, the one with "pawn star" on it.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
yeah there main fous is pop with justin timberlake, britney spears, r. kelly etc., there hip hop roster is..... mobb deep,petey pablo, e40, tribe, ugk, nick cannon, and sum others i cant think of right now... the violator albums are also dun through jive..busta was in the building alot when i was there working on tha violator project .... i got to say whatup to him a few times but never really got the chance to talk wit him just say what up

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
me & voorheez did some work with Young Steff who is currently signed to Roc-A-Fella. i didn`t do any tracks for him but he did some vocals in my studio and i edited some of his stuff. Young Steff did record one of voorheez tracks. i don`t think it got picked for the album though.