Has Anyone Used The Alesis DM5 Drum Module

ill o.g.
I'm always looking for new drum sounds. I have sampled drum kits that I put together but also want quality drums at my fingertips (i.e. MIDI). Has anyone used this module or have any feedback on it? If its not worth the money...suggestions are welcome.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I've been looking into these for a few years since I really think this is a usefull piece for getting clean drums with proper dynamics instead of working with samples ( yes, though it's pcm I wont gain drums that are processed already grrrrr ).

If it's cheap I'd buy it ( they're cheap in general anyway but I've have to stumble upon a Matrix1000 first ).

What more;

18 bit/48kHz
2 stereo out ( 4mono )
16 voice polyphony
over 500 sounds and 21 kits
12 trigger inputs ( 5 user defined triggers )

very nice except for the polyphony.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
a dm4 hehe. Seriously I dont know, I have been using a tr505/606/808/909 but no dedicated drummodules of whatsoever, hence my interest to the dm series since it lacks in my setup. I know there the alesis sr16, the cheetah and zoom rhytm boxes etc but none are as efficient as a dm5.
The other solutions would be roland vdrum or clavia ddrum with pads kit but that's more expensive too. A dm4 or 5 with a mpc would be a new addiction.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I just remembered another piece, the emu procussion, can probably be had cheap aswell and features acoustic drums n percussion, electronic kits and some synth and fx.

members online