Has Anyone Used This Site?

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170

Came across this site not long ago was wondering if anyone here have heard of it or possibly used it can't really fond much information about it on the web looks like could be something helpful and away to access opportunity just not sure if it's legit or just some random bullshit I happen to Stumble. Check it out let me know what yall Think!

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Apparently even Raekwon was looking for some beats through this site in 2016.

The only thing stopping me from using such sites is the fact that you have to pay em a monthly fee, so basically, you pay every month for a CHANCE to be heard and make some profit with your craft.

If you like really serious about it, you could try the 6,67$/month subscription, which allows you to send 100 beats per month, which theoretically could be like 500$ if you manage to sell 100 beats for 50 each, which prolly never will happen, not because your stuff is bad or some shit, but the competition is hard, like really, fkin, RUFF N TUFF.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Were @Stona Persona you gonna use SendBeatsTo as an artist, producer or both? I deleted my Beatstars account a while back.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Were @Stona Persona you gonna use SendBeatsTo as an artist, producer or both? I deleted my Beatstars account a while back.

I wasnt planning on using this site, i just looked some up and read about them. No first-hand experience here. I just like to make music and have fun with it. For me its just about the process of creating thats fun, the path you take until you re finished. So, i guess even if i wanted to, id prolly suck at marketing myself or my products. xd

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

Came across this site not long ago was wondering if anyone here have heard of it or possibly used it can't really fond much information about it on the web looks like could be something helpful and away to access opportunity just not sure if it's legit or just some random bullshit I happen to Stumble. Check it out let me know what yall Think!
I never heard of them, but I know another company that used to do placements and it was legit. They just recently closed up I think. I remember designing their first website!

But from what I remember they were legit, although the market became oversaturated, just like anything. So that means it became harder to get placements.

For Sendbeats, who knows. You could try and if you don't like it, cancel. The same goes for the beat-selling sites like Beatstars - there's a lot of competition so it's very difficult to stand out.

As for placements, I personally think that ship has sailed in this industry because everyone can do their own hustle through social media and get seen by tons of people. I just think right now these placements sites are hit or miss.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fade stay telling heads on Reddit that placements died with the superproducer era.

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170
@Stona Persona I completely agree competition is definitely en masse maybe not for the fact that the competition is better or more talented then any of us here but there's so much of it. I'm just always looking for new ways to get my beats in front of as many ears as possible because you never know when your sound could find its way into the right ears. Might give it a whirl for a couple months see if anything comes of it and good or bad I shall report my findings.

@Fade yeah it seems like more more sites like this are disappearing giving way to the social media structure that is our time. Social media something I'm just not good at (never have been) but these days it's something vital to our field and I need to explore ways to improve at it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade yeah it seems like more more sites like this are disappearing giving way to the social media structure that is our time. Social media something I'm just not good at (never have been) but these days it's something vital to our field and I need to explore ways to improve at it.
Exactly. It's the same as selling an album in MP3 format - you can still do it today but it's not as popular as streaming.

When it comes to placements, there's a lot of factors involved as to whether you get actual placements.

Social media sucks but it's an unfortunate side of the hustle today.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Ask @Fade "christopherjdorsch" on Reddit re: how to effectively use social media. Also ask @OneHipSista

Social media only sucks due to idiots having an echo chamber. Be one of the few non-idiots.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ask @Fade "christopherjdorsch" on Reddit re: how to effectively use social media. Also ask @OneHipSista

Social media only sucks due to idiots having an echo chamber. Be one of the few non-idiots.
I'll pass. Social media just sucks no matter what. It's no replacement from actual human interaction. I only use it because of ILL, otherwise it's a waste of time.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

members online