has this happened to u too??

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
I once recorded a whole album from vinyl onto my computer to put on a cd for my friends parents who no longer have a turntable....the weird thing is that when I cut the songs up then played them in winamp it already new the artist and the song title!!.....and this is an old album. How the hell does it know the name of the songs when I recorded the whole album and then cut the songs myself. This has happened more than once thought crazy

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
its impossible for you to have recorded that from vinyl and for the computer to name them itself !?

hehe no cuz i just cut them up really quick labeled them 1 through whatever saved them onto my desktop...it was some old people music I didnt want to save so I had no reason to even name the tracks

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I agree w/ MarkN, you must have inputed something more, like the album title and album name. Then, the program could have jumped to the net and named the tracks for you.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
This could happen. the music database searches by time i believe. so if you cut them up perfectly it would find song title that match the time of the song in the album. it also searches by how many tracks are in the song.

T

The Bastard

Thats Fuckin Crazy, I Prolly Wouldnt Be Able To Sleep If Tha Happened To Me