Have you made some kill ass beats that you love?!?!

• beat this! voting starts in...

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
I think cleverwon posted a thread similar, but it was different... sumpn about loving every beat... but...

Have you made any beats that just have you bouncin in your seat? I DID!

I have this beat of mine goin on and on and on in my head that I can't seem to get rid of, and I'm scared of overproducing it cuz I love it so much! man, I am trippin on this beat damnit... have you peeps ever experienced the same?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
word .. yeah i got a couple like that ... i just leave them unfinished ... if i make something im buggin off like that i just leave it unfinished till i make something else hotter ... then i finsish that one .. yeah u cant really fuc wit it too long or you will just overproduce it .. but yeah i def know what u mean lol

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.

i Definitly feel u......i just made one bout 10 mins ago....what will probaly happen though is i will make somethin I think is hotter next session ...at least that has what has been happin these past months...guess im gettin better...hopefully

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
must be, most def... I made one today that I love, and I made one last week that not only had me bouncin around like a dumb bitch, but my brother and his girls brother too... it just feels so good when someone ELSE is sprung on a beat :evillaugh

ill o.g.
Wuts even worse then that, is when you got a hot one in your head and you dig for somethin to sample to sound like it, and by the time you find the right sounds, you lost the idea.

This happens to me almost every day and it kills me. On the days that i find the sounds in time, i usually come out with a hot beat.