Heardat :50 cent

B

birdawg

"50 Cent was never actually shot or stabbed by his enemies!
Popular rapper accused of inflicting his own wound in order to gain street cred."

HAHAHA, this is great I picture this in a cartoon and 50 cent has this really gay homoish voice....

I read on hear the people are hat'n on heardat c'mon whats wrong with you peole this stuff is pretty funny....

*chuckle*

oh and yes Im a 50 fan I have his cd and eminems cd because he was on it too...but that doesn't mean it's bad to laugh at him when you read somthing funny......

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Welcome to Illmuzik!!

B

birdawg

thank dawg, I'm just here to put my beats in the most places I can to get more critique....

~one~

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
this is usually the part when i come in a criticize u and then u get mad and we go back and forth until it aggrivates people, but im gonna hold back because it just aint worth it this time and i wouldnt want anybody to take a joke seriously, but this "heardat" debate is gettin tired, everyone has aknowledged that they are funny, ok its a Production site...its not "last comic standing"....Fuckin clowns (please dont take that too hard, its really not for u)...welcome to illmuzik