Heatmakerz interview

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
nice interview man,

"You have to be aware that your life can change overnight. I don’t mean financially. When you start getting work you have to make sure you’re consistent with your work. As quick as you get that light in the game it can go just as quick. Don’t want to get in the game by mistake and can’t deliver because it was a fluke. "

This is so true, my people be telling me that i'm doing nothing with my beats and balbalbl, but they don't understand that i want to reach a level where i can make a good beat just like that, where it is really easy for me to come up with something

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
excactly take time to develop to a stage where the average beat u make is crazy and u making shit consistently at a high level.

See when i read alot of these types of interviews that confirms that my thinking was in the right direcetion, till then ima keep developing my sound/style.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i love the Heatmakerz. they got such a laid back attitude but still produce bangers.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
sweet little interveiw said some good stuff in their, but they are very sample heavy but its cool alot of people are bringing in live instruments you can tell that with kanye to.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Qwerty said:
nice interview man,

"You have to be aware that your life can change overnight. I don’t mean financially. When you start getting work you have to make sure you’re consistent with your work. As quick as you get that light in the game it can go just as quick. Don’t want to get in the game by mistake and can’t deliver because it was a fluke. "

This is so true, my people be telling me that i'm doing nothing with my beats and balbalbl, but they don't understand that i want to reach a level where i can make a good beat just like that, where it is really easy for me to come up with something

exactly man, i think some people want to rush in , get the money and fame etc but you really have to take your time.

A

Authority

This interview is Great.......i like da way they flip them samples.....Holla

members online