Hei, from Norway

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Okay, after reading Fades newsletter on social nettworking, guess i never have introduces myself here. I am a 31 year old proud dad for my son at 1.5 years.

I started out as a bboy/graffiti writer, guess i was around 14/15 years then. As a bboy i got invited to join the group "Atomic B-boys", this was amazing for me. They had the legendary graffiti artists "PayTwo" / "Sean" and at the time Norways most seiling rap group "Warlocks". Atomic B-boys was also a big part of why i really began goin in deep whit bboying after their performance at "Battle Of The Year '95". Ive always been making beats, put kept this for myself. I have been on tour with "Nils m/skils" and "Skranglebein" as a bboy and Dj. That made me concentrate moore on making music. I come from a family with music in the centre, my dad is a music teacher and my moms a music lover :). As a music producer i love to make my own sounds, try to play all instruments and not using that much samples. I love sample based music, dont get me wrong, the reason im on this site is after listening to "MEDL4", his style and production level is very enjoyable for me. "Beat This" made me finish my beats (as i never thend to do, when are we really done? :)). Suddently after beeing here and actually finish my productions i got signed by a indie label called "Decknoland". They are now releasing my album "01.11.11" and im very very happy.

Thank you, peace and love.