Hell (furthest place from a beatmachine...)

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn, I just got some minor surgery done and I'm supposed to be relaxing. I don't even have a pair of speakers to listen to music with. I got some unfinished reviews to do in the sample flip and I can't even do that. So here's my warning to you all. Don't go anywhere without something to make beats with... Ever!!! You'll thank me when you're stuck in that elevator for 24 hours or down in that abandoned well waiting for Lassie to find you. Cuz when it's all said and done nothing can make you forget a shitty time faster then making a beat and oh man I wish I was home right now...

Peace.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Word... I am blessing you - full recovery & perfect healing! May peace be unto you! Holla @ ya boy!

All The Best,
Wings

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
my computer is fucked at the mo, havent had it for a week, goddam corrupted windows file!! so i feel you metaphorical pain...(obviusly i cant feel your real pain, but hey at least you aint deaf.....but by the sounds of it, you almost are metaphorically deaf....errm im rambling again <------------10 points for anyone who drops the name of the film that is quoted from (ten points is a good prize, trust me on this!)

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Word... I am blessing you - full recovery & perfect healing! May peace be unto you! Holla @ ya boy!

All The Best,
Wings

Thanks friend, I appreciate your blessings. I should be home within a few days and back to normal. After a nice long session of beatmaking I sould be feeling good as new.

Haze - I watch enough movies but am unfamiliar with that quote got any hints say what year it's from or anything?

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn, I just got some minor surgery done and I'm supposed to be relaxing. I don't even have a pair of speakers to listen to music with. I got some unfinished reviews to do in the sample flip and I can't even do that. So here's my warning to you all. Don't go anywhere without something to make beats with... Ever!!! You'll thank me when you're stuck in that elevator for 24 hours or down in that abandoned well waiting for Lassie to find you. Cuz when it's all said and done nothing can make you forget a shitty time faster then making a beat and oh man I wish I was home right now...

Peace.

damn this dude is right imagine spending a whole week without a tv or computer cos you've moved out your area trust me this dude is f****** right!!!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
it was the "ha im just rambling" bit

and it is at the end of the big lebowski, when the cowboy is winding down the story!

members online