Hell Hath Frozen Over

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im close to being done with it...i smoke a coupla bong rips at night...thats about it...I feel like a loser if I smoke a blunt while the sun is up...Im also not diggin the paranoia

I havent smoked since saturday, and to be honest I have none of the usual cravings for it. Besides I really cant afford it anymore. All I have to do now is give up the cigarettes. That should be a lot easier now that Ive stopped the green.
Besides Im getting older now and you have to give up at some point. If I want to get myself a driving job where everyone is drug tested these days, its the only way to go.

Im close to being done with it...i smoke a coupla bong rips at night...thats about it...I feel like a loser if I smoke a blunt while the sun is up...Im also not diggin the paranoia

I have never had paranoia, but I have had some moments where when Im clucking really bad I can get a bit angry and violent. This is probably one of the first times I havent had that, so thats why Im going for it now, while the goings good.
The one thing that does worry me is whether Ill still be able to make the music, because the green was a big part of my creativity. I have NEVER made a beat while not being under the influence.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha, it's all in your head, you may even be more creative now. Think positive about it, really focus on your music (when you're working on it) and be proud of yourself for jumping over that hurdle. Congrats!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah dude...creativity isnt because of pot...i NEVER smoke while
Producing cause i can navigate the programs faster...I used to smoke and write all the time, smoke and spit, but once I started working with some of the players in this scene down here you realize EVERYONE can rap so productivity is what makes you stand out...the sober mind makes everything go faster

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
hahaha, it's all in your head, you may even be more creative now. Think positive about it, really focus on your music (when you're working on it) and be proud of yourself for jumping over that hurdle. Congrats!

^^^ You're going to learn how to master yourself. It wont take long.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i know that ever since i stopped drinking like i used to, my production has decreased dramatically. producer's block like a mf. but when i'm hanging out and having a couple drinks, it all comes back like riding a bike. that still hasn't made me increase my drinking though. i just live with it now...fk it!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I just started up again. And for some reason I care more about making music and following my career choice then ever before. Have already started to look into LARS and MI to attend and get some in studio connections and land a job.

Snoop had it right all along.