Hello all my fellow Illmuzicians

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I'd just wanna say I'm sorry that I haven't been around this winter. Been working my ass off 6 days a week 11 hour a day at work so I haven't even opened up my music puter. And I have really neglected the Illmuzik site, not on purpose though. It's just that I'm the walking dead once I get home at nights.

But that's all gonna change, I'm heading to work now. But this is the last day in the winter frenzy here at the movie theathre where I work.

So;
i'm back :)

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
andreas said:
I'd just wanna say I'm sorry that I haven't been around this winter. Been working my ass off 6 days a week 11 hour a day at work so I haven't even opened up my music puter. And I have really neglected the Illmuzik site, not on purpose though. It's just that I'm the walking dead once I get home at nights.

But that's all gonna change, I'm heading to work now. But this is the last day in the winter frenzy here at the movie theathre where I work.

So;

No Problems Andreas.. Your doing the work I should be doing (cause i don't do shit) but i need to get a job.. How is the Movie Theatre to work out? pros an cons

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Pros = I get to watch as many movies as I wanna. And I'm a machinist aswell as the ticket salesman so I can put the movies on myself at nights for me n my friends at the movie.

Def a pro
Con = 6 daysa week 11 hours a day :)

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
welcome back welcom back wilkum baaaxxx

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
I've never been away at heart, just that the rest of me has been workign like a little mongrel all christmas.

Thanks you all. be seeing you all around :D

T

The Bastard

andreas said:

So;
DO U GET TO WATCH FREE MOVIES?

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Yeah I get to watch free movies :D

members online