hello everyone! (* ^ ω ^)

KAEDESREVENGE

ultimate pianist
hello my name is kaede and i started making music 2 months ago and i used ableton live
im japanese but i live in monaco right now, if u dont know it its near france and its the tax haven country with a monarchy lol
i found this forum from looking for competitions so i can get better since my friends suggest i do competition
my english is not great so if i do not understand something u write im sorry i try to learn as much as i can i will do my best xD

im really into video games and i play the piano. i am currently studying music at university
i really like danganronpa so u know why i have kaede as my profile pic lol we are really similar so of course shes my fav character
also im kinda weird sometimes so um excuse me lmfaooo
im not really a so much interesting person so i dont have much to write about haha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL!

Don't worry about being weird. We have a lot of weirdos here.

@Armani

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Last edited:
hello my name is kaede and i started making music 2 months ago and i used ableton live
im japanese but i live in monaco right now, if u dont know it its near france and its the tax haven country with a monarchy lol
i found this forum from looking for competitions so i can get better since my friends suggest i do competition
my english is not great so if i do not understand something u write im sorry i try to learn as much as i can i will do my best xD

im really into video games and i play the piano. i am currently studying music at university
i really like danganronpa so u know why i have kaede as my profile pic lol we are really similar so of course shes my fav character
im not really a so much interesting person so i dont have much to write about haha
Tip #1 in english: ","s are way more useful than you imagine them to be.

and welcome and stuff, don't worry about being weird, honestly as far as I experienced, a normal person is the most abnormal thing u would find around here. oh and speaking of influences, I think the next beat this is literally designed for you. the theme is literally "Space Alien", Idek wtf I'm supposed to do with that yet but it seems cool. it's gonna be on December 1st I think.

KAEDESREVENGE

ultimate pianist
Tip #1 in english: ","s are way more useful than you imagine them to be.

and welcome and stuff, don't worry about being weird, honestly as far as I experienced, a normal person is the most abnormal thing u would find around here. oh and speaking of influences, I think the next beat this is literally designed for you. the theme is literally "Space Alien", Idek wtf I'm supposed to do with that yet but it seems cool. it's gonna be on December 1st I think.
oh I have an assignment due then but I’ll probably check it out seems fun
I actually have a lot of samples that sound alien kinda

Glad i saw this as the theme was previously listed as "outer space" which is a differenr vibe altogether.

Will have to change my beat.
EXcept don't.

The way hans zimmer wrote the interstellar theme was that nolan actually told him that he needs a Tune that elaborates Zimmer's relationship with his son. Zimmer, not knowing what the movie is about, ended up with was this intimate yet simple melody that became the tune to show the world how the vastness of the universe feels like, and it somehow fit.

So yah for a proposal, now that the theme is so creative-friendly and awesome, why not imagine the theme is something that almost has the same feeling but doesn't. For a start You'll end up standing out for sure.

welcome to ill

nikwen

ILLIEN
Welcome to the forums, @KAEDESREVENGE! You already told us a lot about yourself (where's @OGBama asking for his musical backstory, did anyone notice?), so I doubt you're an uninteresting person.

The way hans zimmer wrote the interstellar theme was that nolan actually told him that he needs a Tune that elaborates Zimmer's relationship with his son. Zimmer, not knowing what the movie is about, ended up with was this intimate yet simple melody that became the tune to show the world how the vastness of the universe feels like, and it somehow fit.
That's interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the forums, @KAEDESREVENGE! You already told us a lot about yourself (where's @OGBama asking for his musical backstory, did anyone notice?), so I doubt you're an uninteresting person.

That's interesting! Thanks for sharing.
all love, and I actually ended up doing that for this theme.