hello everyone

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
I didnt know where to post so I guess im alright here.
I've notice that a Lot of things have changed here. I like the green style. lol I see that Illmuzik is improving and that everyone is still doing their thing.

Okay its not my point of my thread. Well, I just wanted to say wassup. Yeah I know I've been M.I.A for a while. Maybe most of you have probably forgot about me lol but hey, its all good. I wish I could speak my heart out, but I cant. I've learned so many great things on illmuzik, I have met so many beautiful people around the world. I will always keep that deep in my heart. At first I remember calling myself ProducerGyal without knowing what a producer was. lol Illmuzik was my little place when things were difficult for me. Its almost been a journey of 7 years of beatmaking. I encouraged you to stay true to your heart and to do what you feel like to do. Don't give up and be happy. I'll try to stay around when I can... and props to everyone who's doing it big right now. Love you all.

PG

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
welcome back gyal, dont call it a comeback ;)
plus you shouldnt anger fade you can choose from three skins/styles check the little box in the down left of the site.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Pg, Whats Good You Been Missed???

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
hey what up Pgyal.......You were one of my favorite producers on the site when I first came in, I remember you having some dope sampling skills.......I was wondering what happened to you......anyways welcome back.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I thought i was everyones favorite, so thats how it is :p

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Pg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where You Been At?!!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Hey! Welcome back... Hope you're still working as hard as you did before... We'll probably meet somehow, since we're on the same project. I was glad to hear from Jean that you are still making bangers.

Keep it up, and don't be a stranger.

R

Rich

Well I'm new round here, been reading some previous post and I've missed God already.

Where is god?

Hi by the way I'm Rich ;)

members online