Hello fellow beatmakers

FVMES

Fvmes here, hailing from France.
Graduated in sound engineer, been making beats for a long time but had stopped for a while to take care of some other stuff in my life, back at it now looking to improve my skills and jam with some other artists.
That's about if for now, i guess i'll have more to say once i get stuck in.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @FVMES and what’s your musical backstory?

FVMES

Welcome @FVMES and what’s your musical backstory?
I've always been very eclectic with my music, i was born in the 80's so my influences were very diverse especially because of the internet opening my mind up to new genres, so my interests varied over time from 90's boom bap/rap, techno, nu metal, grundge, rock and so on. I'm interested in music as a whole, its historical, political, sociological and psychological impact as well as the more technical aspect of it like sound design and foley and its application in movies and video games.

Music is a deep topic and there's quite a lot to be explored, probably more than i have time to study, so for me at the minute it's just about exploring the fundementals and finding my own path through composition and experimentation, you know just being able to express myself clearly through the medium.

I've always been very eclectic with my music, i was born in the 80's so my influences were very diverse especially because of the internet opening my mind up to new genres, so my interests varied over time from 90's boom bap/rap, techno, nu metal, grundge, rock and so on. I'm interested in music as a whole, its historical, political, sociological and psychological impact as well as the more technical aspect of it like sound design and foley and its application in movies and video games.

Music is a deep topic and there's quite a lot to be explored, probably more than i have time to study, so for me at the minute it's just about exploring the fundementals and finding my own path through composition and experimentation, you know just being able to express myself clearly through the medium.
Not so much on the sound design side of things for me, but Im going to get back into it more, I have a similar outlook on music now. Its such a deep subject, the deeper you go the deeper it gets, im really interested in the mixing side of things and im trying to understand all of that.

members online