Hello...is it me you're looking for?

JCFAX81

Beatmaker
Greetings from the UK,

Hi all, im John, 34, from the UK. Wife and two kids, who has just recently purchased a Maschine MK2 and Novation Circuit.

I have just completed a Maschine MK2 course, and to that end, i am looking for a Hip Hop production course. I have searched YouTube but there are so many videos its hard to know where to start! I'm wanting a course, rather than a tutorial - does anyone have any links....or any YouTubers that have really great videos?

I have read the Ultimate Beat making guide on here, and must say it is wonderful for a beginner like me!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome!

Well a Hip Hop production course is kinda hard to find I would imagine because it's more or less you just make beats. I mean if you check the Videos section I added a bunch of useful stuff from YouTube, so maybe that's a good place to start.

Maybe the Digging section as well can help because you can check the classic breakbeats that have been used in Hip Hop.

I basically learned by trial and error and just trying to replicate some of my favorite Hip Hop songs.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 836
Still looking for a beat making "course"? Check out beatstruggles.com. I get promo emails from them, never signed up for any courses... but thought it might be something you might be interested in

members online

No members online now.