hello

• beat this! voting starts in...

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
hello,

my name is Eka the mad samplist and I'm from the Netherlands, europe.
I am a producer.
I make hip hop but tend to merge a lot of genres in my beats.
like: Reggea, soul, electronics, drum&Bass, funk, house music, but all with a hip hop point of view.
I love hip hop since I was 12 years old and I'm 30 now.
I make beats with a Zoom sampletrak st-224 hardware sampler, a boss dr550 mk2 drumcomputer, 1 turntable and a mixer, a 12 channel behringer mixer and last but not least : my computer.
I use fruity loops 3.56 as my sequencer, wavelab for sampling, editing and mastering and acid 4 pro as a multitrack recorder and for mixing my beats and vocals.
I've got a lot of soft synth's (vst) plug in effects (vst,dx) and a WHOLE lot of samples.
I produce by myself, but I've teamed up with my man cenzor.
we are called the 2nippitears.
he produces beats, I produce beats and sometimes together.
when we work with mc's or singers they are mostly local.
I've got an american mc flowing over my beats, he is called Dee1R and is from san francisco.
this is a long story so I'll quit.
if you want to know more just ask.
I hope we can talk bout producing beats and listening to music caus that is what I love most.

greetz, Eka the mad samplist

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Originally posted by eka
ja, jeru was VET!!!!!!!!!
hij was ook heel grappig.
jammer dat je er niet bij was, was helemaal uitverkocht.

Damn son, Ik wou in eerste instantie niet meer gaan omdat ik zijn laatste album echt slecht vind, en dus ook vermoedde dat hij alleen nieuwe shit ging poppuh. Krijg later te horen dat hij het hele sunrises in the.. heeft gedaan. Balen man. BTW, jean grae is in Adam maandag, paradiso geloof ik. Zkr aan te raden!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Originally posted by eka
6 dec. komt babu naar de goudvishal.
ik kan alleen niet, baaaaalen!!!!!

thnx 4 da tip, ben al babu fanatic sinds Beatjunkies in the mix vol.1