Help getting on the showcase

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo, I dont use a computer to record or mix, I go from my mp or triton to the mixer/ recorder and I save my songs on a hard drive , how do I go about putting up on the showcase. I just open an account at soundclick. Where do I go from there. I don't have a Mp3 player or a computer on my set up. I have a laptop that not on the internet. What do I need to do. Can someone help me out here

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
How are you connecting to the internet? Do you have MusicMatch? You'll need that program to make MP3's. Once you have your MP3, then you can upload it your Soundclick page, then you go into the Showcase here and put a link to your MP3.

Let me know what the deal is exactly.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Or you can just goto the Beat This main page and goto the tutorial and download Helix Producer.... right, FADE?....

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks but yall got to take it slow with me, I don't deal with computers outside of work. Its like computer and music are two different worlds to me. I know their not, Iv'e been considering getting into sequencing software. Anyway, So I need to download a one of these programs to a computer. After thats done ,will that give me instuction on loading songs to that program. If my internet is at work will I have to bring my hard drive to work to load up from there. If so how is that done

CAN SOMEONE WHO GOT THERE SH-- TOGETHER LET ME SEND THEM A CD AND POST IN THE SHOWCASE FOR ME.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok, you need to download MusicMatch. Once you install it, it's very easy to make an MP3. Go ahead and install it, then post back here letting us know that you're ready to make an MP3.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Where do I download the file to from music macth, to a disk or what? Tthe two ways I 'v e tried said the file can't save to. ALso I'm I saving it or opening it? When you download it ask you where to ,what do I select
MY COMPUTER< MY DOCUMENTS < or a 3.5 disk.

Thanks for yall patients and help.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
After all that's done you want to convert a wav file to an mp3 or you just put a cd in click on record and it will record the cd you have in into your pc as mp3 file ..you go to soundclick to your band admisitration go to add song click agree then you choose go robust then click on browse find the mp3 file you want to upload..if you have dial up it might take 15-20 minutes to upload if you have dsl it may take 2 or 3 cable modem even faster..lets go I'm ready to hear what you have for me....No hard feelings about the "N" word thread just ready to shoot a fair one with you since you called me out...if your shit is better I'll admit it

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Like wise , incrtyhoodmusic, Topics like that can get a lil heated, But for real for real no hard feelings at all, we all brothers in this music thang.
I checked you out on soundclick and you pretty tight, I might have spoke to soon. But my motto is , if I'm wack at least you heard me.
But I can' t wait to get posted.