Help Me ... I Need songs like this ...

Guys , imma produce an album next month , theres something i need to know ...
The album has a story , The story is a weird one , and it contains the main rapper gettin killed by his best friend , then friend get killed too ...

So for the last song of album , we gotta have a song with a effective vibe ... we chose 4 songs that have the vibe to be the last song ...

Can you tell me what makes these songs effective and what other songs have this vibe ?

DawnEHboy

Fair-weather Nihilist
Battle Points: 1
Well the obvious would be that all of them, minus hell on earth, are in Minor key.
All, except get away, are below 100 bpm.
First three have soft or ethereal female vocals in the background.
There's a lot of piano or softer pads in them.

Not sure if that helps. That's just the from a brief listen.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@ArvinArmani don't produce an album until you have proven yourself to be reliable, start w/producing "one off" tracks until quality feedback gives way to you being ready, which is one of many traits a producer and any other role that is played in music needs.

Guys , imma produce an album next month , theres something i need to know ...
The album has a story , The story is a weird one , and it contains the main rapper gettin killed by his best friend , then friend get killed too ...

So for the last song of album , we gotta have a song with a effective vibe ... we chose 4 songs that have the vibe to be the last song ...

Can you tell me what makes these songs effective and what other songs have this vibe ?

@ArvinArmani , i choose "SPEAKIN SO FREELY"

members online