help on fl 4 prod ed

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i juss started comin up into the production game and i need 2 know everything about makin muzik but i have no mpc or keyboards i make beats staright on tha program

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
honestly you dont need any of that stuff its just a luxurie. if you have the program its your all in one kit to make whatever genre you want. im not sure though if this is a question or an introduction but there is just no possible way to explain everything, except the help guide in flstudio. you might wanna check out the sticky in the flstudio thread on Video Tutorials! if you wanna start some where that is exactly the best place to start.

also check out the Thread "Showcase > Sample Flip", as i know Grafik throws up a sick sample every week to chop and screw.

my advise would be if you are a new to the program and are getting a hang of it quickly then my next step would be to mess around with FL SLICER. once you've mastered that you can get a good understanding of sampling and maybe try sampling in your PlayList screen. Also for sampling check out wave travellor as you can make individual sample chops and its very easy to use!

anyways hopes this helps some but be sure to check out those video tutorials!

P.S. are you lookin to produce hiphop?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
homie you need to ask a specific question. your opening yourself up to some serious reactions from the people here. if your not sure what to ask use the search. good luck homie

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Iszazial said:
honestly you dont need any of that stuff its just a luxurie. if you have the program its your all in one kit to make whatever genre you want. im not sure though if this is a question or an introduction but there is just no possible way to explain everything, except the help guide in flstudio. you might wanna check out the sticky in the flstudio thread on Video Tutorials! if you wanna start some where that is exactly the best place to start.

also check out the Thread "Showcase > Sample Flip", as i know Grafik throws up a sick sample every week to chop and screw.

my advise would be if you are a new to the program and are getting a hang of it quickly then my next step would be to mess around with FL SLICER. once you've mastered that you can get a good understanding of sampling and maybe try sampling in your PlayList screen. Also for sampling check out wave travellor as you can make individual sample chops and its very easy to use!

anyways hopes this helps some but be sure to check out those video tutorials!

P.S. are you lookin to produce hiphop?

yes im new to tha producing game i jus started not too long ago

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just go with what you know to start out till you can make some alright beats then once you get really board with the samples flstudio gives to you then go buy a new sample pack and try new things. a big thing you are gunna want to learn about in the future is VST instruments.

Just use what you learn but dont confuse your self, once you understand the prioriety of the "playlist, step secquencer, Piano Roll, and FX" then you will be lookin good. from there its just basic secqencing and creativity!

have fun

members online