help with a trigger finger

stanman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i just bought a m audio trigger finger to use with reason, but i can't seem to get this thing to work, reason won't recognize it. any of you guy's that use this could give me some help
i've read the manual that didn't help.

DopeTrax

ill o.g.
call M-Audio, when i got my first Midi controller from them, my computer would recogninze, after about an hour on the phone we got it goin

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
did windows reconize it? Thats the 1st thing, then when you got it ready to go, just do the normal thing you do to set it up, then use preset 16.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
stanman said:
i just bought a m audio trigger finger to use with reason, but i can't seem to get this thing to work, reason won't recognize it. any of you guy's that use this could give me some help
i've read the manual that didn't help.
I had the same problem with the Trigger Finger. Windows XP actually has drivers for some M Audio products, so when you plug in your TF, Win XP will only recognize it as a Audio Device and not a MIDI Device. I've recently had this problem with my second TF(i bought it July 4). the first one i had worked fine. I tried it with my desktop and it worked fine, i personally think it's a driver/win xp issue. i think the automatic updates messes up the drivers. but go the m audio website and email the support team.

p.s. i use FL.

posislam

ill o.g.
One of the biggest problems I had when using my Trigger Finger is in Reason when you go under the MIDI preferences you have to set it to channel ten! Download the drivers from M-Audio (they have them on their website) and also if you want Enigma grab that as well. The channel ten thing though had me confused for days.

members online