Help with my logo

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
chck this out, i need some help getting this right. i have the drawing, would love for one of the ill fam to throw me a bone. Im not gonna lie im broke, just had my 3rd child, and moved to a new house. so playing catch up in life. im looking to get this done. so anyone with photoshhop skills please help me out. ill give what i can thank you!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Looks like you never even said what you need though. Elaborate alittle so people lurkin'll see if they can help.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
ok cool

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
ok i guess i dont have it all figured out...and i have mad shit on my plate. ok as stated i may not have been clear, i have a drawing. its the concept of my logo i want, problem is i want it to look way better then it does. i want to know if some one can photoshop it to look like i want. i dont have alot of cash but i am willing to pay a man for the work. let me know if someone can help me out. now the spelling of the name is mispelled Conscious Village is how i would like it to be spelled. im trying to get it ready for my web site. so any help im greatful

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 74

members online