Help!

L

LdotVizzy

im lookin to get a mpc new or used dont matter to me and my price range is around $200-400 where do you guys think i can get a mpc for that much and im talkin about the portable ones like 1000 or 4000 not the ones you use only with the computer thanx

Mastertunes

ill o.g.
LdotVizzy said:
im lookin to get a mpc new or used dont matter to me and my price range is around $200-400 where do you guys think i can get a mpc for that much and im talkin about the portable ones like 1000 or 4000 not the ones you use only with the computer thanx

Eeuhm...

1. I think it's gonna be hard getting an MPC for that price, but a MPC 1000 might be an option.

2. The portable one(s) are the ones you use with a computer (the MPC 1000).

3. The MPC 4000 is a complete workstation, it's not portable at all and you need Ak.Sys to get the most out of the machine, and that's a PC-based program.

4. You're not gonna get a 4k for 400 bucks.

5. Try eBay for second-hand MPC's.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LdotVizzy said:

If you are lookin for one.. Coley-Cole has that MPC 2000 for the low low... That would be your best bet, it looks a little banged up but it works well and mpc's are built like tanks man! Just get you your replacement parts and your set..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
LdotVizzy said:

Research something before u buy it, judging from your statements you obviously know nothing about mpc's

clas.....

L

LdotVizzy

i know some about mpc's but the way i seen most producers dont have their mpc's hooked onto the comp so thats why i said that

churrchhh....

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
LdotVizzy said:
i know some about mpc's but the way i seen most producers dont have their mpc's hooked onto the comp so thats why i said that

churrchhh....

LOL I aint even tryin to be an ass but you have no idea what your talking about... seriously man hit up the akai site and do some research. Read what u wrote, the 4000 being portable??? come on....

and ohh FYI most mpc producers do use a computer in someway ,they usually record to it...

class.....

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
If you need an mpc get at me on pm. Like my man example_one said I do sale them for a low price especially to fit budgets like yours. Dont expect 8 outs, maxed memory, ect for 400 bucks but u will get a good deal.

Oh yeah by da way i just sold a MPC2k for 535 the only issue was the screen.

ONe