Heltah Skeltah - Dirt

izodone

The Wizard Of ODD
ill o.g.
Yeah that's dope that they're droppin a new one.now I want gravediggaz to drop a new one too but fat chance.The grimy shit's coming back!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Looking forward to it. I love Sean P's flow. I've been a Heltah/Buckshot and them fan for decades. It's a diff't era but a dope Emcee is a dope Emcee and he'll shine over what ever he's spitting on. I'm buying it just because I like and respect there body of work, they're worth supporting!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Sounds like a big disappointment ..... None of the tracks really make me feel like listening to these 2 dope MC's flow ...... Its a damn shame ..... And this is like a day I have been waiting for ....... BLAH!!!!!

what are u listening to??...i heard the tracks on there myspace and is fire..and sean price is the best and most consistant dude in the underground he cudnt make a wack album even if he tried and wuz produced by Jay Z...

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
All im saying is i didnt hear no fire and im hoping that myspace didnt contain the whole album and their holding back the last few songs that can save it in my opinion ...... I just dont feel the tracks fit them thats all ......

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yeah I am very excited about this.. haven't listened to the myspace yet but i hope it's dope. Nocturnal was one of my most abused albums in the day

that bill and skeltah tour is ill.. hour of reprisal is nice

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Sean Price kills every fuckin' verse as usual, I cant say the same for Rock, motha fucka needs to rap and stop growling. Eh-Eh-Eh-Eh... Chrono im hit that tour up when it gets to BB Kings in the NY. And only 5 bucks c'mon

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
everyone please listen to this album!

slightly related - my cousin was supposed to see black moon and smiff & wesson doing both of black moon's first two albums with a live band. haven't heard back from him, but New Yorkers should've been on that!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
everyone please listen to this album!

slightly related - my cousin was supposed to see black moon and smiff & wesson doing both of black moon's first two albums with a live band. haven't heard back from him, but New Yorkers should've been on that!

word, I cam't agree more. This shit is bangin! These mufuccas droppin names too,,,they ain't playin!

That Black Moon jumpoff was postponed cause Buck is in the hospital. Somethin bout seizures...

members online