Here I is peeps

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn! its been a minute since i posted. i healed up from my accident and been workin ever since. i been in da lab brewing up a little sompin sompin for you kats and working on a album for my hood rats "The Foundation". i posted a couple of songs on my soundclick to let yall here. let me know how ya feelin em. i been dippin in and out of illmuzik from time to time for some insparation and man everybody`s shit that i listened to was hot as hell. big ups to you kats for hanging in there. all of you has improved tremendously. i also notice that there is a lot of new producers & spitters that have joined since i been away. das wuz up!

yo fade you never cease to amaze me dude. you got a lot of things going on in here. i like that yo. and you keep everybody involved. i`m a have to change your name to Mojo Jo Jo, (lol) cause you are the brains behind this whole operation. big ups dude.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Whats good Nas? Glad to hear your doing good now

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
i`m healing fine. just waiting to collect the $$$ from the accident though. and i`m back on my grind which is a good thing.
i`m working on an album with a group called The Foundation. they appear to be pretty hot around their area. i posted 3 tracks from the album on my soundclick. i need to know if yall are feeling these kats. check out the songs and give me some feed back and be honest.

members online