Here is something I recently worked on, I hope you all enjoy!

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
I agree with 2good. I like everything going on, but the percussion is a bit too much. It comes across very disjointed over the rest of the beat thats very smooth. Sometimes less is more, and I think this is one of those cases.

I agree with 2good. I like everything going on, but the percussion is a bit too much. It comes across very disjointed over the rest of the beat thats very smooth. Sometimes less is more, and I think this is one of those cases.
Thanks for the feedback fam, I can definitely hear what you guys are talking about!

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Nothing much more to add but thought I'd give props as I'm diggin this beat and what I've heard from you since you joined. Like the others said I'd get rid of the wayward hi hats and keep the ones that maintain the rhythm on this one. Dope beat, original sound.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Damn this has so much swing on the drums, but it works musically. Especially the hi hats, seriously excellent work. I also really liked the strings and melodies man. Excellent work man.

Nothing much more to add but thought I'd give props as I'm diggin this beat and what I've heard from you since you joined. Like the others said I'd get rid of the wayward hi hats and keep the ones that maintain the rhythm on this one. Dope beat, original sound.
I appreciate the feedback fam!! Thank you for the love as well!!

Much appreciated it fam!! Thank you for the feedback as well!!

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
I dig the jazziness of this for sure, jazz that sounds like its actually played is so hard to achieve. One thing that bugs me about your drums is that bongo/conga/cowbell sound that's so scary close to the metronome sound in Ableton lol. the whole time I felt like someone left it on by accident

members online