Here is something I recently worked on, I hope you all enjoy!

TOOOOO NOISYYYYYYYYYYY

Appreciate your creativity. but before I give any feedback, can I ask what do you want this beat to be usable for? like is it... lo-fi background sound, is it a legit beat, is it..?
I only created this track for a video on Instagram to create content

I only created this track for a video on Instagram to create content
ohh then it makes sense. I'd say it's still a little bit too chaotic when the synths n stuff come in, like I'd skip after some point and I wouldn't hear the pretty strings, but yea besides for that it's tasty. also, add some release to your strings, it does wonders in connecting them chords and creating that "flying" effect.

BiggChev

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Love the asymmetric drums/percussion.

It's very difficult to get out of typical "straight" grooves and I admire anyone who does it as tastefully as this.

I like the bass and subtle use of pitch shift/mod. The keys serve as the back-bone of this track and I really like the old school tape effect on them.

Synth pads (horns??) add a great level of harmony and ambience.

There are soo many good things going on in this track...the only problem is my ears can't pick them out. being a bit more deliberate on the mix, carving out each element with EQ and automating levels to allow certain elements to peak in and out as it relates to telling the story would 1) help the overall experience and 2) give you cues for arrangement.

Love this!

Love the asymmetric drums/percussion.

It's very difficult to get out of typical "straight" grooves and I admire anyone who does it as tastefully as this.

I like the bass and subtle use of pitch shift/mod. The keys serve as the back-bone of this track and I really like the old school tape effect on them.

Synth pads (horns??) add a great level of harmony and ambience.

There are soo many good things going on in this track...the only problem is my ears can't pick them out. being a bit more deliberate on the mix, carving out each element with EQ and automating levels to allow certain elements to peak in and out as it relates to telling the story would 1) help the overall experience and 2) give you cues for arrangement.

Love this!
Appreciate the feedback brotha, There is a synth pad involved and also horns which are from the vst Spitfire, The bass is from Maschine and it automatically does the slide, I didn't have do anything but hold the note for it to do that. Also thanks for the advice on the mixing. That's my weak point so I'm working to strengthen that aspect of my music for sure

GoodShot

There's way too much going on for my taste. I'm not that much of an expert at mixing so I can't comment much on that except to say the levels seemed ok. As other people mentioned it's all the percussion going on took away any sort of bounce or catchyness. Maybe this is one of those types of art that's actually genius and an average Joe like me doesn't get it but I didn't feel anything from listening to this.

Hey bro I enjoyed this beat, however I do feel you have a bit too much going on with the percussions. I would suggest toning down the percussions just a little, so it's easier on the listeners ears. Overall I think this beat is pretty fire. I'm really digging the old school, jazzy soul type of feel! Feel free to check out this dope producer and give him so feedback. Links are below :)