Here is the new Source cover. I'll buy this one.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I might pick it up at blockbuster.. Is there anything in there worth reading?

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its a shame that benzino and dave mays started trippin a little to hard. THey did have some good things to say in the magazine, but buy the time it was out it was all on death ears. The politics of the industry and the goverment. The business practicies of interscope and clear channnel. You prob don't worry or care about this stuff, but a lotta people did, but they got a little to personal with there beef. But on the real pay attention to some of the articles.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Benzino didnt control the industry and as long as the industry is ass the source will be ass

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fury said:
Benzino didnt control the industry and as long as the industry is ass the source will be ass

thats a true arse statement if i ever heard one. Still hope there will be a change for the better though. I thought that about scratch but that seems to be deviating as well.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
haha thats sick that they put that. propz.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Thank god...benzino was a cancer to that magazine 4real, I jus hope he dun make his way back

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Fury said:
Goddamn, Fury. That might be the most intelligent shit i've ever heard you say. That is pure truth right there.

EvRy1~MaN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thank God

Finally that cunt Benzino iz gone,I never read the source based on just that.

After my father told me about an article he read in "The Source" I was convinced benzino just does'nt want to get off em's dick.

But now that him and mays are gone I might pick it up.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
read the top.

100% percent benzino free

now thats that gangsta shit right there

members online