Heres a 10% off Link for Waves Plugins

• beat this! voting starts in...
I just bought the Waves Horizon Bundle and they gave me a 10% off link for anybody that would like it.
Hope this doesnt count as advertising, just thought Id do a favour to the guys(and gals) that might appreciate it.

Frankie_Lee

Beatmaker
I just bought the Waves Horizon Bundle and they gave me a 10% off link for anybody that would like it.
Hope this doesnt count as advertising, just thought Id do a favour to the guys(and gals) that might appreciate it.
What's their Q10 like? I really want to get a visual EQ but I can't really justify the Weiss or ProFab tools. Have you tried it?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @2GooD Productions stick to their free plugins for now. I have One Knob Phatter, Renaissance Vox, One Knob Louder, CLA (Chris Lord-Alge) EchoSphere, DBX 160 Compressor/Limiter, IR-L Convolution Reverb and One Knob Wetter.

What's their Q10 like? I really want to get a visual EQ but I can't really justify the Weiss or ProFab tools. Have you tried it?
yes, i have tried it, its a good plugin, especially for cutting resonant frequencies, due to having ten bands. I use fl EQ2 though just because its easier for me to use and it has the spectrum analyzer