Heres to ILLmuzik

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
This is most deffinetly the best forum for hip-hop production i have been on period. Each time i have had a disagreement with somone we have constructivly brought out our points, and everyone on here really seems to know what they are doing...unlike some boards where there is an overflow of ppl, but many are big time ametures...not that thats a bad thing, we were all ameture at one point but u know what i mean....alotta intelligence (sp?) on this board, its also cool to see so many from NYC and Jersey in here. The feedback is also constructive...neone else feel the same/different?

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I feel the same way. I've checked out other forums and they are crap! There is a bunch of people on here that are truly willing to help. Even in the showcase thread, people keep it real.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
yes! there is nothing like Illmuzik anywhere! Fade took the comp down to Crystal Lake.

Fade = Monopoly Man .... his new alias

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
its a good site yeh, but if your talking about production forums, FutureProducers.com is light years ahead of them all.

i like this site coz its hip hop, so u dont have other genres interfereing.

sAfE.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Futureproducer.com was not an enjoyable experience for me. After being there for a week, I wanted OUT. I lucked up and found Illmuzik and been here since. Look at my join date babaaaaay!
I'm an OG!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
its a good site yeh, but if your talking about production forums, FutureProducers.com is light years ahead of them all.

sAfE.

You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking. Don't come on here giving props to another site, especially them. If you enjoy it so much over there, then I suggest you go there and don't come back to IllMuzik.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Fade said:
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking. Don't come on here giving props to another site, especially them. If you enjoy it so much over there, then I suggest you go there and don't come back to IllMuzik.

what u got a problem coz i said FutureProducers is a good site? i know a few people on here who also post on that site.

there aint nothin wrong with that website, i think its helpful. and that aint a stab at this site, its just the truth.

calm down, its only the internet man, not turf wars.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
ANYWAYS!......................... This site is the mutha-fukin-shit! IllMuzik has helped my whole understanding of everything hip hop and increased it by 10... When i came here i thought i knew everything, until i realized i didn't know half as much as i thought i did... My beats and production skills skyrocketed.. Everyone here newbie or "o.G." can help out in anyway possible... Shit, sometimes i won't even post for a week or more because i just read what other cats have to say and i just soak it all up and apply that to my style.... But yeah, this is the best hip hop forum ever! And i can't go to another one without thinkin about illmuzik....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
what u got a problem coz i said FutureProducers is a good site? i know a few people on here who also post on that site.

there aint nothin wrong with that website, i think its helpful. and that aint a stab at this site, its just the truth.

calm down, its only the internet man, not turf wars.

Ummm, no I don't have a problem that you think Future Producers is a good site, but I have a problem with you coming here and saying that. I know other people go there too, but this thread is about giving good feedback about us, not talking about how good another site is. Once again, go there if you like it so much. No turf wars, I just don't take too kindly to stuff like that. You don't go to any site and talk about how good another site is, what's the point?

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Big Ups

ever since i've found illmuzik its really inspired me to write alot more, cuase theres always new topics, and discussions with different point of views. I've learned more on this site than when i just copped albums and watched t.v...lol.........Illmuzik has re introduced me to Hip Hop, and Fade, I thank you for that.........
1ONE

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
this site is dope.....

lol @ shouting out other sites

the fuq u were thinkin.....

thats like bonin ya wife n sayin..."yo..dat puss is good...but this chick i used to bone back in the day was better than u"

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo i love futureproducers the site is the shiznit its way better than this site, i wish illmuzik could be more like them, fuck that shit, yo this is the best site i been, over their at future producers for one day and i stoped did'nt like how it was set up and the people over their was ass holes but this site is like my second home, i get home from school and the first thing i do is sign on to illmuzik and check out whats going, on seeing if jaydub getting joked on or coldtruth arguin with somebody and hereing rigors funny remarks, i love this site its more than a site its like fam over here.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Rhythmikal said:
if your talking about production forums, FutureProducers.com is light years ahead of them all.

Hmm, are you absolutely sure? ;)
Illmuzik is the ONE stop for all serious hip-hop heads worldwide.
That's a proven fact yo!
Even in terms of technical\specialized\practical knowledge... I'm not ashamed to say that we're number 1!
Plus, the people around here are pure gold... remember that ya'll!

Best Regards :clown: ,
Wings

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
its a good site

sAfE.

not forgetting i also said that. and if i loved FutureProducers so much why would i have made 160 posts on here in about 3 weeks, compared to my 3 posts over at FP.

sAfE.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
not forgetting i also said that. and if i loved FutureProducers so much why would i have made 160 posts on here in about 3 weeks, compared to my 3 posts over at FP.

sAfE.

That still doesn't matter. Just do us all a favor and keep your comments about other production sites to yourself, that's all we're saying. :)

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo how about we just battle this out, i am sayin we get our best beat maker over here to battle their best beat maker and who ever wins they can say they are the best production site,

members online