::: Heroes :::

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You don't watch Heroes? That's the only show I actually watch on TV (that and America's Best Dance Crew when it plays...)

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Its hard for me to keep up sometimes man. All my boys watch it. And everyone I know has been up on lost, but on the real, I have missed so much prime time entertainment. I have missed out on things like The Office, Lost, Heroes, Survivor, etc. Only things i have been able to keep up with were Always Sunny, Venture Bros, The League and The Closer.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ahh u aint feelin Fringe? That shows like a modern day hybrid of X-Files and Twilight Zone. I dunno i dig it personally...Im surprised I like it too since everything else on that channel sucks a dingdong.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
heroes hasnt been what is was since the ending of season 1...all the other episodes are alright or just straight wack...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Ahh u aint feelin Fringe? That shows like a modern day hybrid of X-Files and Twilight Zone. I dunno i dig it personally...Im surprised I like it too since everything else on that channel sucks a dingdong.

I watch Fringe just to see Arthur's afro'd assistant. I have a thing for petite light skinned chicks with big noses. LOL

But on the real, what I am going to do is rent these shows and watch each season in one sitting a day at a time.

So what is everybody's top 10 shows worth watching?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I didn't start watching it until after the first 2 seasons. My boys kept telling me it was a good show. So, I d'loaded the first 2 seasons and got caught up before the 3rd season started and I am hooked now. I like the show. Fringe lost me after 2 episodes. It seemed like it was trying to be too much like X-Files to me but with a twist. Bored me to death. LOL!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
As far as 10 shows worth watching, here are my top 10 in no particular order.

1. PTI
2. Sportsnation
3. Heroes
4. NCIS: Los Angeles
5. Man v. Food
6. Two and a Half Men
7. House
8. Bones
9. NFL Red Zone
10. Cougar Town (This show cracks me the f**k up.)

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I can't name 10 shows....but:
1. True Blood
2. Heroes
3. Lie To Me
4. Fringe
5. Modern Family (fuckin hilarious)
6. Entourage
7. Family Guy
8. King of Queens (they're all re-runs but still funny as hell)

Think that's it....besides sports...which is actually #1 for me.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Fringe is hit or miss to me too, but i still find it entertaining for a regular show that doesnt require a pay channel. I dont think it really bites x-files too much, its really kind of a hybrid of x-files and twilight zone IMO...Im a big sci-fi films buff tho so i like that shit....however, i cant stand watching the actual sci-fi channel, unfortunately they always seem to play horrible low budget falloff shit.

Im mad picky with TV tho so I dont watch too much stuff, most of what I enjoy exists on HBO for some reason....

Curb
Entourage
True Blood
Bill Maher
Flight Of The Conchords
Big Love (i slept on this show for mad long...now i love it cuz i find it intriguing how crazy religions are)
Family Guy
Cleveland Show
American Dad (once in a blue moon they have a really funny episode)
Fringe
Twilight Zone Re-Runs

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
As far as 10 shows worth watching, here are my top 10 in no particular order.

1. PTI
2. Sportsnation
3. Heroes
4. NCIS: Los Angeles
5. Man v. Food
6. Two and a Half Men
7. House
8. Bones
9. NFL Red Zone
10. Cougar Town (This show cracks me the f**k up.)

yo speaking of sports nation..MICHELLE BEADLE IS MY Bi*^ch

Dude I thought True Blood was gonna be stupid as hell, but i gave it a chance and got hooked on the dam thing. I never missed a show afterwards...lol.

When that guy gets the worst stiffy of his life from taking a whole test tube of V, that was funny as fuck.
I was expecting it to be the usual teen type of series its actually very good, good story lines. It certainly surprised me.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Word me too....Thats what I like about most of HBOs programming - their shows are more like lengthy movies rather then your typical sitcom you would find on TBS, etc...I cant stand shows that still use "laugh tracks" and try to force you to laugh at their shitty jokes...

members online