Hey do you want to see how fucking backwards the current town I am living in is....

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
is she saying whitney houston was gay? So all gay people are molesters? WOW!!! The crazy thing is that she actually did research.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
Yo, she was talking as if she knew everything as dead facts.
Some people need to be beaten into silence.
Tellin you, the world is lucky I aint the king of everything...

Yo dude behind her had me crackin up tho...
I kept waiting for him to lose it and throw something at her...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
iono, everyone in the areas that actually have urban 21st century environments all voted against that shit..
See out int he country , as you know Chris, the THING IN THE CORN will GET you if you dont adhere to some dudes intepretation of a 2000 year old frequently changed book that is used to suit the purposes of most of the people who read it as long as it makes them cash.(those in leadership positions)
Change is REALLY scary for people especially when they prolly always wanted to be gay and had that shit whipped out of em while some one srcreamed about the lord and whipped the fuck out of them.

All that being said I actually am a christian but dude, I read the book too, and really its so perverted by people who profit off of it..

Im kinda disappointed as conservative had now just become a term for intolerant christian taliban. Instead of something that should mean "heey whoa reighn it in just a tad , how can we be just a lil more responsible?" I mean dang .

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
iono, everyone in the areas that actually have urban 21st century environments all voted against that shit..
See out int he country , as you know Chris, the THING IN THE CORN will GET you if you dont adhere to some dudes intepretation of a 2000 year old frequently changed book that is used to suit the purposes of most of the people who read it as long as it makes them cash.(those in leadership positions)
Change is REALLY scary for people especially when they prolly always wanted to be gay and had that shit whipped out of em while some one srcreamed about the lord and whipped the fuck out of them.

All that being said I actually am a christian but dude, I read the book too, and really its so perverted by people who profit off of it..

Im kinda disappointed as conservative had now just become a term for intolerant christian taliban. Instead of something that should mean "heey whoa reighn it in just a tad , how can we be just a lil more responsible?" I mean dang .

could be worse....you could be in Maiden right now. LOL! f'ing idiots....all of them.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11

Completely agree.

members online