Hey everybody.

Ways

So I'm new around here, I was looking to find a place to grow as a producer, and really work at getting better. I thought this was the best place to start. I look forward to getting to know and work with you. Have a good night :) -Ways

Ways

I’ve been working a lot on trap/hip-hop. Trying to find my signature style at the same time.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Ways and don't rush finding a signature style as it's comes w/time, patience and deliberate practice.

Ways

Welcome @Ways and don't rush finding a signature style as it's comes w/time, patience and deliberate practice.

Thanks for the welcome, and i agree with you. I've noticed recently I really like piano in my tracks, especially when its an emotional one. I feel I can add more emotion with it. As for patience and time, I have a lot of it. I really enjoy spending hours on end just messing around with certain things even if they never end up being a full beat.

Welcome bro!

I just joined this place 2 days back and it's got loads to offer. What genre music do you produce?

What about you? whats your genre?

El West

I’ve been working a lot on trap/hip-hop. Trying to find my signature style at the same time.

Good man, what @OGBama said is true, I picked up on your piano on the showcase thread you posted in. Already got something going bro ;)

I've been doing a lot of trap and afro-grime recently. I make beats as well as my own stuff though...

members online