Hey everyone, Steknika's here!

Steknika

My name is Steknika from Debrecen, Hungary! I make beats since 2005. I made a couple albums with me rapping on it. Early I focused on the good old school vibes, but as time passed the way I craft is changed as do I. I'm always looking forward to make some dirty tape sounds, deep pocket grooves. I played drums (jazz, blues) since 2003, but sadly I had to get rid of my set a long time ago. Anyway, I jumped into the beatmaking, pressing buttons, destroying pads and synth keys. Currently I make music with Reason 11 and I love to add a lot of percussion texture by recording everything that is available in the house, and also with rattles, guiros etc. Also I love vinyls, tape cassets and a huge fan of sampling! I can talk about music for hours and hours, technics and such, but I'm here to learn more (as Oddisee said: "I got a hunger for knowledge, and I miss no meals!") and maybe share my thoughts, help others and having fun! I hope you guys doing great! Thanks for having me! <3

Last edited:
My name is Steknika from Debrecen, Hungary! I make beats since 2005. I made a couple albums with me rapping on it. Early I focused on the good old school vibes, but as time passed the way I craft is changed as do I. I'm always looking forward to make some dirty tape sounds, deep pocket grooves. I played drums (jazz, blues) since 2003, but sadly I had to get rid of my set a long time ago. Anyway, I jumped into the beatmaking, pressing buttons, destroying pads and synth keys. Currently I make music with Reason 11 and I love to add a lot of percussion texture by recording everything that is available in the house, and also with rattles, guiros etc. Also I love vinyls, tape cassets and a huge fan of sampling! I can talk about music for hours and hours, technics and such, but I'm here to learn more (as Oddisee said: "I got a hunger for knowledge, and I miss no m eals!") and maybe share my thoughts, help others and having fun! I hope you guys doing great! Thanks for having me! <3
Ey man welcome. drums usually turn on them good nerves for rappers, it gives you that sense of groove n flow, same for beatmaking, so you're really going for a good path if you're into that nasty sound. especially with that finneassy mindset. also are you into philosophy bro? :D

btw are you into battles?

Steknika

Ey man welcome. drums usually turn on them good nerves for rappers, it gives you that sense of groove n flow, same for beatmaking, so you're really going for a good path if you're into that nasty sound. especially with that finneassy mindset. also are you into philosophy bro? :D

btw are you into battles?
Hey thank you! Yeah playing drums really sharpened my senses for grooves, but more into the "phat", drunken pockets than usual "metronome stlye" beats. we're all into philosophy in some sort of way are we not? :cool: and yeah I'm absolutely down with doing battles if its for pushing competition and showcase/test skill set and learn new things in under the process and from others.

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Steknika and try to get another trap set as actual drums can enhance DAW tracks so why did you have to get rid of your set?

Steknika

Welcome @Steknika and try to get another trap set as actual drums can enhance DAW tracks so why did you have to get rid of your set?
well, basically a short space! i needed money so i add it for a studio and get monthly pay for the use, but later on they changed so much on the set it wasn't mine anyways, so they paid the whole thing correctly. also i didnt had a place to rent to play as loudly as i would love to.. .so yeah! drumming will be a later on project, if i have my own house :)

Steknika

Still alive @Steknika? Or did you get fed up by Irons tears already lmfao :ROFLMAO:
haha i’m alive and all good! :D just got a shit tons of things to do, and managing my latest album release! just did a radio show, i’m getting ready for a small festival i was invited... i spend little time on the net currently! :D but thanks for asking. tears don’t fed me up... i think it was necessary for him! <3

members online