Hey Guys

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Hello all i'm a newcomer to making music with things like fl studio I am very interested to learn and eventually have people give me some tips! i've made a few things and even put them on youtube but i'll leave that for later as i'm a little embarassed hehe
anyway hope to get along with you all !

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Welcome @Crispifier can you describe what you like to produce?

hmm it's been mostly kind of lofi chill stuff i guess ? i quite like trying different things, guess it's probably best i post something in the showcase, though im just a little nervous :p so many talented people here

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Hello all i'm a newcomer to making music with things like fl studio I am very interested to learn and eventually have people give me some tips! i've made a few things and even put them on youtube but i'll leave that for later as i'm a little embarassed hehe
Welcome to the ill!

I'm pretty new to the site as well but I've been making beats for a long time. One thing I can only regret is I haven't exposed myself sooner in places such as here.
Don't worry, we all started small and improve together... Most people here won't judge your beat but give you honest and constructive feedback.
Some people will push you in order to make you question your abilities as a beatmaker and that is in order to learn and improve together even though it's less obvious at first.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Welcome to the ill!

I'm pretty new to the site as well but I've been making beats for a long time. One thing I can only regret is I haven't exposed myself sooner in places such as here.
Don't worry, we all started small and improve together... Most people here won't judge your beat but give you honest and constructive feedback.
Some people will push you in order to make you question your abilities as a beatmaker and that is in order to learn and improve together even though it's less obvious at first.

Thank you for the kind words :) I posted in the showcase I think thats the right place? haha. You're right though if you make stuff i think it's important to have other people listen and push you even if it's intimidating

Welcome dude, Cya at the battles!

Welcome man, there's tons of resources here. Don't be afraid to showcase your music you can get good feedback.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

members online