Hey look down here.... yall hear me knocking

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
ILLMUZIK....whats the deal. This is THE EQUELIZER, EQUE. Coming straight outta MISSISSIPPI. Yeah thats right people....M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I. Don't get scared now. I am bringing that funk, that gangsta, that jazz, that gutta and oh yeah there is always somthing for the ladies. Born and raised in Mound Bayou, MS, which is a all black city, pop. 1500...yep 1500. I fell in love with hip-hop and r&b when I was old enough to understand music. Loved eastcoast music to death. Started out basically on HIP-HOP. First record I heard was Grand Master Flash. I fell in love with the hard bass line and snares followed with the rolling hi-hats, which is the basis of HIP-HOP. That lead me to beat on the bottom of old mop buckets. Later on my mom bought me a drum set that I beat the shit out of. I heard Boogie Down Production's, Material Love (Love Gonna Get Ya) and the beat just gave me chills, that is when i knew that beat was special. And to this day I don't know who made it. Later I got into all of Dr. Dre music and been a fan ever since Turn Off Lights (World Class Wrecking Crew). Even now with Aftermath/Shady/G-unit records. The nigga is the father of producing Hip-Hop music. Then I heard Gangstarr and I was turned out by DJ Premier beats. Love the way he and Guru tag team up and gave the world that jazzmatazz. His beats catch you as soon as it drops. Now I have so many favorite producers. Every producer has there own style and that the beauty of it. I have grown to love the beats of Mannie Fresh, David, Kanye, Just Blaze, Hi-Tek, Scott Storch, Havoc, Saleem Remi, Jazze Pha, Timberland, Trackmasters, the Neptunes and host of new comers.

I began producing shortly after my college football career fell through. After I graduated and got a job I started buying up equipment, keyboards, MPCs, software, etc. You name it I probably have used it. I have made beats for several artists here in the Delta area of Mississippi. Now i am looking expand into the world. I am glad that I can post my beats on here and get feedback from some experts. Leave some feedback, let me know if my shit is garbage or not. So I can get my ass back in the lab and try a little harder. I love creating something from nothing. That shit is expression and I want to express my self to the world.

The production game has change the surface of HIP-HOP. I am here to enter and break new ground and give the world something move to. I love the fact that there are websites like ILLMUZIK and DYNAMICPRODUCER, that gives producers all over an opportunity to get recognized. I hope to gain a education on production and also create some friendships on here so we all can critique each other and learn from one another. In the end all we want to hear is some good MUZIK.....PRECIATE IT.....ILLMUZIK.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik and congratulations on having the biggest intro post ever! That's the way introductions should be, so we can get to know you.

I hear ya on all those old time classics, even to this day those songs are bangin'.

BTW, how did you find us?

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Thank For The Love....

Fade said:
Welcome to IllMuzik and congratulations on having the biggest intro post ever! That's the way introductions should be, so we can get to know you.

I hear ya on all those old time classics, even to this day those songs are bangin'.

BTW, how did you find us?

I found this site through DYNAMICPRODUCER. I started reading and was blown away. The Battles, Forums, Exposure, Comments and most of all, the HOT ASS BEATS. There is mad talent on this site. Hell made me want to go make some more hot shit. ILLMUZIK and DP will definitely help me learn more about producing. Hopefully help a nigga get out there. I see you well known on the mugg and I love your work. Preciate the things yall are doing. We need this.

members online