Hey what's up

Battle Points: 15
Hey my name is Sam Shields, I am a 16 year old Producer from the East Coast of the U.S, and i've been producing for around 2 and a half years at the time I'm writing this. You can find me on ig and pretty much everywhere @Prodsamshields

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Prodsamshields and what style(s) do you produce and what's your musical backstory?

Battle Points: 15
Welcome @Prodsamshields and what style(s) do you produce and what's your musical backstory?
I produce HipHop as a whole genre, and I enjoy producing in many of the HipHop sub genres more specifically. As for my musical background, i've always been interested in music, i've been in my schools music program for around 5 years now. And I learned to Dj before produce. Also, I've been producing for around 2.5 years

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Dope @Prodsamshields your school has a music program, where do you attend? Keep music in your life always.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
arrrite arrrite arrrite!
So now you're just mocking me?

Hey my name is Sam Shields, I am a 16 year old Producer from the East Coast of the U.S, and i've been producing for around 2 and a half years at the time I'm writing this. You can find me on ig and pretty much everywhere @Prodsamshields
Welcome Oakenshield