hey y'all big 35 today

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Yup,
I am officially that old dude at the bar.
Happy to be semi settled, happy to still be here on this earth after doing tons of stupid shit.
Been enjoying illmuzik for a few years now, wanted to just say what up and give my regards.
Slow and ez, happy Xmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/07/etc,
the Dahkter

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Man. congtratulations.

Or as we say it in swedish:
Grattis ditt jävla förbannade satans jävla rövhål!!!

Man. Congrats. 35 is the big no without getting old. 35 is a settled age and a age that gives wisdome to all you say.

You might say
"all brothers take it up the asshole" and all will take it as a truth. Just cuz you have the wisdome and age to back it up.

So. I'll be the first to say:
"all brothers take it up the big A" and that's just how it is in the 35.

Peace

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Man. congtratulations.

You might say
"all brothers take it up the asshole" and all will take it as a truth. Just cuz you have the wisdome and age to back it up.

So. I'll be the first to say:
"all brothers take it up the big A" and that's just how it is in the 35.

Peace

Hmmm

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there...........

I for one... am gonna go out on a limb and be the first brother to not take it up the ass.

And i'm 1000000000000% sure that by age 35 I will still have not taken ANYTHING up the ass.

I hope 'taking it up the ass' is rough translation for a swedish slang term for getting old or something lol

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Happy Birthday, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Joyful Hanukkah! :thumb:

Keep up the good work :)

Best Wishes,
Wings

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
What's Up Fam,
BK ZOO represent, I've never been tooken out, I keep ill fam looking out....

Yeah, fun place, been enjoying the forums lately, taken a brief hiatus from the wake n bake, so been able to contribute on the boards a bit more (actually able to write full sentences and shit)....

And Andreas, appreciate the global good wishes, funny shit and no fucking way, not if I live to be 3500. Over here I think the quote is "eating a shit sandwich". yeah, I've had to deal with some fucked up bullshit, but overall never had to sell out and lie to anyones faces. That shit is keeping me in business to this day, all you got is your word....

LOL, the non skunky Dahkter is much more preachy, funny shit....

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
happy birthday man

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
is "put the lotion in the basket" gangster talk for Happy Birthday?

Being 35 is cool so far, today was a good day (didn't have to use my AK), wifey's in a good mood, kids are crashed out, going to spin some records on Houston street at 10 PM, good livin...

BTW, if any illheads got any Nas tickets for tonight, PM me, hook a brother up...

Thanks for the birthday props, much appreciated, appreciate it

S

Svenghali

Happy Day homeboy. You still ain't the oldest cat on the block. I don't think any one here is older than me. I'm up there with Dr. Dre. I came up on Grandmaster Caz & the Cold Crush, Crash Crew, Treacherous Three when (emcees not rappers dropped verses over live band instrumentation), Wildstyle (the movie), "Grandmaster Flash on the Wheels of Steel" (the groundbreaking record) Kraftwerk, SoulSonic, TLa Rock, Mantronix, Just-Ice, BDP, Eric B and Rakim, Supa Lova Cee & Casanova Ruud, Big Daddy Kane....Whaaaaatt! Need I go on?

Happy Birthday dude, age is ya mindstate. Keep on keepin' on young man.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Happy Day homeboy. You still ain't the oldest cat on the block. I don't think any one here is older than me. I'm up there with Dr. Dre. I came up on Grandmaster Caz & the Cold Crush, Crash Crew, Treacherous Three when (emcees not rappers dropped verses over live band instrumentation), Wildstyle (the movie), "Grandmaster Flash on the Wheels of Steel" (the groundbreaking record) Kraftwerk, SoulSonic, TLa Rock, Mantronix, Just-Ice, BDP, Eric B and Rakim, Supa Lova Cee & Casanova Ruud, Big Daddy Kane....Whaaaaatt! Need I go on?

Happy Birthday dude, age is ya mindstate. Keep on keepin' on young man.

We must be around the same age then homie. I grew up on all them cats you just mentioned! Mantronix!!!!! TLa Rock??!!!! That's what I'm talkin' bout!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.