Hey yoooooooooo,

• beat this! voting starts in...
Battle Points: 1
I'm a french music producer back in France after two years in Montreal. Sound engineer in post production first I'm actually producing and mixing my 1st canadian rapper and I enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy it. Here to share and comment I wanna learn of y'all first. Sorry I don't speak well.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Where_S_TheReal and what's your musical history and who's the artist you're working with?

I'm a french music producer back in France after two years in Montreal. Sound engineer in post production first I'm actually producing and mixing my 1st canadian rapper and I enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy it. Here to share and comment I wanna learn of y'all first. Sorry I don't speak well.
How do u not speak well if you lived two years in Montreal? Is speaking french That common in canada?
Hows life in france? where do you live exactly? How did u get into beatmakin?
Aaaanyways welcome to the pit bro. if you're new to beatmaking, or a veteran, or if you make beats, This battle and This place are the best places here nowadays.

ow do u not speak well if you lived two years in Montreal? Is speaking french That common in canada?
Hows life in france? where do you live exactly? How did u get into beatmakin?
Aaaanyways welcome to the pit bro. if you're new to beatmaking, or a veteran, or if you make beats, This battle and This place are the best places here nowadays.

Hey Arvin, Thanks to reply !!!
Yes Montreal is french, all the Quebec is french but I tried, and I continue to learn. I'm from the north of france and I currently be there. and you, where are you ? Thank for the sharing, I'll seee now !
I love Hip hop, I grew up with hip hop but I always thought it's untouchable.. I started to make my first beats last year, now I'm just looking for rappers and produce them. (I don't really want to sell beats, I want to produce rapper, I love the vocal recording and the human sharing is the rap).

Welcome to ill. Movie soundtracks is something Id really like to get into myself
Hello 2 Good music, you can and you must do if you have the opportunity, it's totally different but a good excercice for learning other music style, music mood...
The thing is to find project and never give up !!

members online