Hey you, read me.

QueDaWizard

Battle Points: 3
Sup World,

I'm a newbie here, I make beats but I don't have anybody to critique me so I can get better. I thirst for knowledge in this field. With that being said, please check out the shit I have uploaded or the shit I have coming. I need some real feedback and I think this community is right for that. I'm QueTheWizard, Wiz for short.

I'm going to just start off my first time posting with a beat I just finished. Please give me full feedback it is needed, If you need me for anything just hit me up.

If there is any chance that you actually like the shit here then I have more on my soundcloud right here; https://soundcloud.com/dique-tate

LONGNIGHTS -
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
if you want critique, post in the showcase. Take time to listen to a few tracks from others and leave them some feedback too.
Aint nobody got time for random newbies coming and posting a beat, never to be seen again. Other than that, welcome to illmuzik.

QueDaWizard

Battle Points: 3
if you want critique, post in the showcase. Take time to listen to a few tracks from others and leave them some feedback too.
Aint nobody got time for random newbies coming and posting a beat, never to be seen again. Other than that, welcome to illmuzik.
Alright Thanks man

members online