Hey!

there is also a showcase section if you wanted to show off some of your work or get some feedback for direction or ideas. Be sure to leave feedback for others though as when people dont bother, you just end up with a load of people posting stuff and nobody talking to each other, sharing ideas, or growing and learning from others. It helps to encourage a community spirit as people get to know each other and grow together, collaborate and generally make hip hop better tomorrow than it was yesterday.

Anyway, now thats out the way, once again welcome to illmuzik.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Stoned Monk, what's your musical journey and an MPC is a non necessity in this era as quality old school hip hop can be made w/o one. You may wanna connect with @Shaney as she is from Germany!

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
Thanks to everyone! @OGBama My musical journey started as a child when I took some guitar lessons and played around with the keyboard we had at home. Now I'm trying to improve my piano skills and play some guitar again and of course I am working on my beat making skills.
@Fade I'm thinking about buying the MPC 1000 but first I need to save some money :)
@2GooD Productions Yeah, I'm looking forward to give and get some feedback in the showcase section. I already listened to some beats there and I think there are really talented artists on IllMuzik!