Hi guys

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Hello everyone.
I am from France, Paris suburbs.
Been casually making beats since I was 15. Never did much with'em. I'd like to get and give feedback from and to you guys so that we can improve. I like my stuff, and I think now is the right time to get some input from outside and take it to the next level.
So, thanx to all you, and let's cook

@YannFer Bienvenu mon ami! I really like your culture man!
you'll get what you wan't mostly in battles and Showcase. its really awesome.
btw I heard paris has some of the best music studios in the world, what's your idea about that? is that true?

YannFer

@YannFer Bienvenu mon ami! I really like your culture man!
you'll get what you wan't mostly in battles and Showcase. its really awesome.
btw I heard paris has some of the best music studios in the world, what's your idea about that? is that true?

Not sure as I never had the chance or the need to go into the big studios myself. My understanding is that the industry has changed and that they are closing one after the other. I read Fade's article regarding the "rap album we need" yesterday and one of the consequences of this is that.

Not sure as I never had the chance or the need to go into the big studios myself. My understanding is that the industry has changed and that they are closing one after the other. I read Fade's article regarding the "rap album we need" yesterday and one of the consequences of this is that.
It's sad to hear that because I always thought the location of musics uprising after this shitty era is europe.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @YannFer and what kind of beats do you compose?

YannFer

Welcome @YannFer and what kind of beats do you compose?
I guess I'd say the type that were made in the late 90's, early 00's .
Frankly I have listened to less and less hip-hop these past 10 years. I try but always find myself coming back to older stuff.
Beatmakers that influence me most would be DJ Premier, The Alchemist, 9th Wonder... mostly these guys.

Also, I may not be aware of the good stuff that are released nowadays so any suggestion is of course welcome.

members online