Hi I’m TONES

777TONES

Hi, my name is 777TONES, TONES, or Antonio. LMAO

I’ve been making beats for about 10 years. I love to do remixes and of course original beats. Really inspired by the Tyler, the creator, the cure, pink pantheress, Deftones, limp bizkit, and a lot of 80’s music. I really like anything and can make anything. I like to make beats with Fl studio and reason both I have 10+ years of experience on.
I also do my own covers, editing etc. Went to college for engineering and obtained a certificate for that, a little useless but I really am into my hobby here. Other than music I love COD zombies.

I’ve had like 3 YouTube’s, and I’ve got 1 SoundCloud I never deleted with some cool ass remixes on there. Feel free to check some shit out, or DM to collab. Thanks gang

https://on.soundcloud.com/Ax72V9wuNWwB3wNz7

https://youtube.com/@mr777tones?si=yn4310kijwrotWUS

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL!

Jerry Seinfeld Hello GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
and a lot of 80’s music.
You can be my friend then

I really like anything and can make anything.
Oh is that so, well then get your self entering the themed beat battles we have here! (Look out for Beat This! battles, they're the best imho and are the ones that more commonly have themes!

Quite a heartfelt intro tbh, I liked that, you seem excited to be here!

You dont happen to drive an Audi do you?

777TONES

You can be my friend then

Oh is that so, well then get your self entering the themed beat battles we have here! (Look out for Beat This! battles, they're the best imho and are the ones that more commonly have themes!

Quite a heartfelt intro tbh, I liked that, you seem excited to be here!

You dont happen to drive an Audi do you?
Oh I got you brother, will do! And I do not drive an Audi :cry::cry: are you willing to give me one?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @777TONES and what are ya favorite genres to make?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @Iron Keys thinking @777TONES probably digs Tech N9ne as dude had an album called "All 6's and 7's."

members online