Hi Tek makin a beat

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
as one who composes....................are you on drugs? lol
What's so special about pressing da same buttons on a MPC? I mean, dat's all dat cat kid. He just made the sample loop in sync. That's nothing special! Anyone can do that. A retarded kid w/ a deformed hand could do dat shit, WITH HIS EYES CLOSED!!!

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
What's so special about pressing da same buttons on a MPC? I mean, dat's all dat cat kid. He just made the sample loop in sync. That's nothing special! Anyone can do that. A retarded kid w/ a deformed hand could do dat shit, WITH HIS EYES CLOSED!!!

I dont care about the video

but if your going discredit producers who sample, or are "sample based" then you might as well just discredit hip hop as a whole.

O

open mind

if its hot its hot no matter what composed or sampled.i respect both.hiphop wouldnt exist without sampling.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yup i think atl 'crunk man' made himself look stupid by trying to organize producers into lil categories and then discriminating...

I call myself a composer, but i love to sample too.. its all about the music, its not about looking like ur doing something extra complicated..

thats called stuntin.

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yup i think atl 'crunk man' made himself look stupid by trying to organize producers into lil categories and then discriminating...

I call myself a composer, but i love to sample too.. its all about the music, its not about looking like ur doing something extra complicated..

thats called stuntin.
Y'all are missing the whole point! I never organized producers in a category, I simply asked "What was so amazing about that video?" People (including the guys in the video) were acting like Hi Tek had performed some major act, when all he did was sync up a sample on the MPC. I've seen numerous sample-based producers do a lot more that dat, so I appreciate them. I'd see if the dude had done something special in that video, but he didn't. Dat's all I'm saying!

If that was me in that video, y'all would've roasted my ass for uploading dat shit. What's da difference?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
I aint even watch the video, but reading the things you posted, thats just what i percieved

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Maybe we saw 2 different videos. The video I saw was on da G-Unit session, but I just looked @ the other video (Hip Hop Crack link), and I like that one. If y'all were actin' excited after watching da drum video, I can respect that. I thought y'all saw the same video I saw though (da G-Unit one, youtube link).

G-Unit video - 1.5/10
Drum video (Making a beat from scratch) - 9.5/10

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
LOL, looking at chub-e's post and learning that there are two videos floatin around in this thread, I'm officially confused. :)

O

open mind

even if its so that 2 vids are around how the fuck is dude commenting and dissing a dude from a vid in this post without seen it? hahaah wtf?!

oh oh iam smelling some weed up in here its STRESS!!?! he wants to close this shithahaah or is it you nova?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hahaha, this is the wack video I saw at 1st(da 1 Bhunt's dumb-ass uploaded lol). I thought you guys were actin' over-excited bout this one hahaha. If y'all look @ dis shit, y'all will see why I made the remarks I made lmaoooooooooo. Now, you'll understand why I was asking "What's so amazing about this video?" I apologize to those of you that saw the drum video hahaha.

G-Unit Session (2:08): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4TURnLhV7Y

The second video is very impressive. I liked how Hi Tek mic'd-up that tom and snare to get his drum sounds. The beat that he came up with, is actually hot too. This video is worth looking at.

Drum Video (Making A Beat From Scratch - 9:49):http://www.hiphopcrack.com/crackTv.hhc?videoId=435

cnotedatruth

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
ok ive seen both the first with the g-unit wasnt impressive and everyone in the video was like he made a finish beat. (those r jus yes man). so i agree atl on that one

the second i saw now how he took the time to show how he create some of his drums was nice. that was more amazing than the beat. bcus 4 new beatmakers including myself that would love to learn diffrent techinque i like to se stuff like that.

but was a big mistake there was two video floating around so all good

god bless

cnote

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I shake my head @ sample-based producers. Where is the artistry in that? I like to see when people compose shit. Those people are the "real" producers. Wack video!

these are your comments though, he still sampled in the 2nd video. Eveything from the drums to the main sample.

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm not gonna start a war on sample-based producers vs. composers, but I must say this one thing. When someone samples a beat, they're sampling a piece of composed work. Case and point. But yeah, I like sample-based producers, I just like composers more. To me (dis is just my opinion), composers are more interesting to learn from. By the way, most of my comments were just some shit I said out of frustration, since I was thinking everyone was praising that 1st video lol. Dat's why I sincerely apologized in my previous post.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
even if its so that 2 vids are around how the fuck is dude commenting and dissing a dude from a vid in this post without seen it? hahaah wtf?!

oh oh iam smelling some weed up in here its STRESS!!?! he wants to close this shithahaah or is it you nova?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

he did watch a video... he just watched a different one apparently :p

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Isn't he f***ing up his needle and record when he was "fastfowarding" with his fingers?