hi tek on the new snoop ish

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo my boy was bumpin that 213 shit and hi tek made the first track on there... i never usually cop no shit like that but the shit was real bangin... i was trippin to see hi tek workin with snoop though... its good to see that cat still doin things

C

Copenhagen

Didn't they already work together on "Paid tha cost to be da bo$$"? As far as I am aware, Hi-Tek produced "I believe in you", a mellow cool track with LaToya Williams. As least, I can see on the net that it says produced by T. Cottrell, which I seem to remember is Hi-Tek.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i like joystic myself!

come on man... rock steady was ill... teh whispers... i admit this doesnt add up to the original but its nice, takes me back. but then, ive been stuck on that era as of late, a lot of bobby brown too.

i am suprisingly liking this album. it has some pretty good production. im still bored with the bitches and hoes routine, but at least it sounds good.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
SHE WANTS TO RYYYYYYYDE IT.. i was real surprised too ... being as I the biggest nate dog hater ever.... the album is bangin..... and joystick is tight as fuck