2. @crog85 : 8.2
3. Yours Truly : 7.7
4. @Delta_Nine : 7.5
5. @TWU : 7.4
6. @Iron Keys : 7.0
7. Pappas : 6.1
8. @GuttaTennekey : 5.2
9. @Face Valid : 4.38
10. @InnerThug : 4.35 (my personal favorite producer in the top 10 of this season)

Only the people already in the top 10 were involved cuz there's not enough data on other folks, and there's also @Walidank who tops the rookie charts and his ratio is 3.0. I guess that's pretty okay for a best new artist candidate I suppose.

Also I'll update this when the season is over if y'all fuck with it.

Last edited:

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
200.gif

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
1. @2GooD Productions : 10.7
2. @crog85 : 8.2
3. Yours Truly : 7.7
4. @Delta_Nine : 7.5
5. @TWU : 7.4
6. @Iron Keys : 7.0
7. Pappas : 6.1
8. @GuttaTennekey : 5.2
9. @Face Valid : 4.38
10. @InnerThug : 4.35 (my personal favorite producer in the top 10 of this season)

Only the people already in the top 10 were involved cuz there's not enough data on other folks, and there's also @Walidank who tops the rookie charts and his ratio is 3.0. I guess that's pretty okay for a best new artist candidate I suppose.

Also I'll update this when the season is over if y'all fuck with it.
most of yours are beat fight wins tho :smart:

I would love to see times placed stats too for beat this and warzone.

I think it'll only add to showing peoples turn up

most of yours are beat fight wins tho :smart:

I would love to see times placed stats too for beat this and warzone.

I think it'll only add to showing peoples turn up
bruhhh nahhhhhh cuz this is not a "win per entry" it's Points, and big battles do bigger points. like I wouldn't make it to the top 5 if u remove my last 2 wins probably. it shows up good for crog and 2good because they mostly do major battles rather than beat fights n stuff. I actually discovered while doing this, crog enters NOTHING but beat this!'s.

But yea I might do the beat this and warzone stats later but that'd take extra extra time since stats aren't just out there, understandably.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Yeah, they are! Just slice and dice those stats.peeps
SHUSH TF UP SIR STATS ARE FUN also that cookie goes to 2GooD if anything.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

yeah but smaller battles are easier points.

I'm 100% in the small battles. I mosttttly enter beat this... which is the hardest to win. and only rewards 20 points. I rarely enter warzone
that makes ur stats more understandable. and yeah they do bring up the points right below a maximum of 10/10 per entry (with which u can't reach 2GooD's incredible 10.7 ever), with a 50% winrate, and also there are beat it up's with a 33% to get 10 and a cheeky 33% chance to get 3 points (which is 100% cuz the 3rd guy is almost always a newbie) so 66% to get at least 3 points, which kinda explains how you will inevitably end up in the top 5 with good stats in the minor battles, but never in the top spot. that might be the reason I could only edge my way into the top 3 with 0.2 points jusssssssssst above delta. but yeah then there's ur undisputed run on every minor battle that I don't think anyone else on the site has, so that's also amazing. just don't enter aotb's cuz those will be risky considering how fade blatantly and quite understandably seems to hate ur guts lmfao.

Last edited:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
It doesn't matter what battle it is, a win is a win. If people are butt-hurt because @Armani enters a lot of BIU or Beat Fights, then enter them yourselves. Plus if we had more people entering those two battles then the battles would be tougher to win.

No one's butthurt.

It's just maths... if a football team played 500 games, and every other team plays 38, obviously the team played 500 will have more points. It's just not so accurate as a table or whatever.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
2GooD's incredible 10.7
I think it's 'cause 2good enters mostly Warzone... which he does well in, but self proclaimed doesn't do well in Beat This.

This is the thing I find most interesting on the battles... the success people have in Beat This vs Warzone. is completely flipped.

How can I not win 1v1 in warzone, but relentlessly place in Beat This.

For me placing is Beat This is mega significant, because it's how your beat stands out in a sea of beats (i.e. the internet, a playlist, radio)

Congrats @Armani and well deserved. You've definitely put in the hours. You definitely don't slack and you've got my respect as a fellow artist. Don't let up now and don't get too comfortable tho. Keep up that same work ethic and keep killing these mfs. Looking forward to the upcoming battles. Peace.
Really appreciate hearing this from you, I'll defo keep it in mind. I hope u the same.