Highest Point-per-entry ratios this season so far:

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
in 2070 you are the only one here now that could still be alive
If he manages to survive the nuclear winter like me, it ll be two.
atomic bomb explosion GIF
nuclear explosion bomb GIF
Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity
Terminator 2 GIF
arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Fade I just noticed something under the win percentage rankings… it shows me as 4/14 but im actually 4/18… the percentage seems to be correct at 22.22, but the wins to lose numbers seem wrong… ?

@Fade I just noticed something under the win percentage rankings… it shows me as 4/14 but im actually 4/18… the percentage seems to be correct at 22.22, but the wins to lose numbers seem wrong… ?
4 wins AND 14 losses, not 4 wins outta 18 battles. I think that's why it's like that. (@Fade )

FINAL UPDATE

1. @2GooD Productions : Fucking 15.41
2. @crog85 : 9.5
3. Yours Truly : 8.37
4. @Delta_Nine : 7.23
5. @TWU : 7.17
6. @Mahlhavoc : 6.82
7. @Iron Keys : 6.74
8. @rejecttheronin 5.77
9. @Face Valid : 5.37
10. @GuttaTennekey : 5.32

so yea

• Top 5 remains unchanged
  • Pappas moves right above Iron
  • Face valid sneaks up above gutta
  • To my surprise, my good horse @InnerThug is out of the top 10 - replaced by gutta as the wonderkid @rejecttheronin threw himself to the 8th place. none of the other rookies this year have gotten close to the numbers he's been pullin. that's honorable rookie of the year to me.
  • As I promised, the list is finally ready so, go stare at the numbers and jerk off while I give you a couple of seconds. can't wait to calculate next season's bullshit.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
FINAL UPDATE

1. @2GooD Productions : Fucking 15.41
2. @crog85 : 9.5
3. Yours Truly : 8.37
4. @Delta_Nine : 7.23
5. @TWU : 7.17
6. @Mahlhavoc : 6.82
7. @Iron Keys : 6.74
8. @rejecttheronin 5.77
9. @Face Valid : 5.37
10. @GuttaTennekey : 5.32

so yea

• Top 3 removes unchanged
  • Pappas moves right above Iron
  • Face valid sneaks up above gutta
  • To my surprise, my good horse @InnerThug is out of the top 10 - replaced by gutta as the wonderkid @rejecttheronin threw himself to the 8th place. none of the other rookies this year have gotten close to the numbers he's been pullin. that's honorable rookie of the year to me.
  • As I promised, the list is finally ready so, go stare at the numbers and jerk off while I give you a couple of seconds. can't wait to calculate next season's bullshit.
Wait - where are these numbers from?