HILARIOUS Religious Crap: Oral Sex - A Dangerous New Trend!

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fucking hilarious, you have to read this!!!

You can't help but appreciate passages like this:- ''Creation Scientists have not yet determined exactly how thousands of tiny little demons extract themselves from human semen and vaginal excretions, but they are convinced that the human tongue is being used as their makeshift nest. ''

This might be seen as taking it a little too far for some on this forum, but still, you can't deny this:-

''As True Christians™, it is our sworn duty to do everything in our power to prevent the Lord from getting irritated. So, young ladies need to wipe the semen from their chins and get right with the Lord! And young men, the only crack your nose needs to be in is the open crack of the Holy Bible! ''

Haha..........How the hell do find this stuff Wings...

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Lex said:
''As True Christians™, it is our sworn duty to do everything in our power to prevent the Lord from getting irritated. So, young ladies need to wipe the semen from their chins and get right with the Lord! And young men, the only crack your nose needs to be in is the open crack of the Holy Bible! ''

Haha..........How the hell do find this stuff Wings...

.....HA!!!!! The Holy Bible thing was hilarious!!!!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
See??? That's on some ridiculous nonsense!!! These idiots are the reason why people think we (Christians) are crazy!!!! I'll bet they are racists too!!! I hate it when people twist the scriptures all up to come up with their own beliefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
while i think this site compeltely rediculous and QUITE extreme and oddball in its views and see it as a joke of a "christian" organization...

i will say this:

why is it that if/when somebody posts something, saying, oh, i dont know, "god is good" or discussing their faith, it gets trashed and torn down and the thread gets locked. everyone complains about people forcing their views on people, they get pissed because it doesnt belong on the site, its hip hop site, not religion, etc...

But its just fine to post things like this for the purpose of a good laugh and to show how those wierdo christians are just a bunch of kooks….. Yeah I think that’s pretty messed up. just thought i'd get it off my chest. now get back to laughing at thos ecrazy kooky religious fanatics, but just remember that if i were to post a testimony giving glory to the God i believe in, and the evidence that DOES EXIST for His CREATION of this world.. i wouldnt be allowed to get away with it without A LOT of criticism and everyone and their mom telling me how there is no god, and no creation, evolution is a fact, etc... so whatever have fun with this

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Jeeze people... that's a parody website. Go to their main page and read some of it. In fact, check it all out, it's quite humorous.

You tools :p

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
What a load of crap! LOL, look at the bottom of the article and there is a "What Would Jesus Do?" thong ad, lol WTF!?!?! But having a picture of Jesus on your genitals is okay?

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahaha...I so wished it was real too. Then as you read more, there are thing that sort of indicate its blatantly a parody [my personal favourite being '''we as True Christians (tm)....'') as well as the ''accept Jesus and win a Free PS2'' thing].

I don't see why any Christians should be offended, it becomes very apparent the article is a parody and to be take in a humourous manner pretty quickly. I know for a fact Wings didn't post this to annoy any Christians on this forum, and I'm sure everyone here respects the fact that every individual is entitled to their views/beliefs......At the end of the day, the article is simply fucking hilarious and thats all there is to it.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
^^^ no i understand taht.. .but with religion being such a no-no topic.....

i dont see where/why this gets a pass, especially when its apparant it wasnt being billed as a parody site. it was billed as "religious crap". not that it is intentionally there to offend anyone, that isnt wings mo anyways.....

but if religion is so taboo, then it should simply be avoided completely, because if i post a serious thread on the matter that would get shut down REAL quick-and it has in the past.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
I knew this shit had to be a joke, it's funny as hell though i will give it that. That's good that some people are making sites like that, It's probably not far from the truth from what some hardcore christans think. My fav was "the placement of a hoochie or a tallywhacker into a human mouth. " haha , funny read..

members online