Hip Hop Anonomyous Radio Show Submissions

I

idiotz101

Yo Yo Check it

i'm new to this site and over the past few days i have been coming across some bangin beats. Some with vocals over it some not. I am assuming that there are a number of cats out there who produce for groups so Heres the deal. I work at my college radio station in Rhode Island, actually i practically run it and next semester we are going to have a hip hop show everyday and we need material to play. We focus on underground shit so if anybody wants some airplay post links to where i can dl shit or if you really feel like sending material over that would be cool to just ask me for the address. We broadcast at 1200 watts and cover all of RI and some of mass. Also for those who don't know Providence has got an ever growing hip hop scene. So people do listen

Also if anyone is in this area we showcase DJ's and MC's if you want to stop in for an on-air performance.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
im down i got MAJOR MATERIAL

I

idiotz101

yes i am talking about this upcoming fall semester. For anyone in this area familiar with WQRI we are undergoing major programming changes.

If you want to send stuff to the station the address is:

WQRI
Attn: Matt Butler
1 Old Ferry Road
Bristol RI 02809

For those of you that don't want to send stuff we will accept digital music as well

Also for any DJ's in this area we will be offering radio shows if anyone is interested. Lemme know

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
im with this we get radio play out here at University of California, Riverside so im fince to upload some radio ready cuts for yall.

holla at me if you need radio drops for your show too.