ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Cold Truth said:
clev, thats guevara's actual name- "City"
Word? Now ive heard it all! lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
safe just means like peace ya know, its like just sayin everythin is kool.

i think its more of a UK thing.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
ok, well, what can be done to make it more exciting???

1st and foremost jay z needs to come back lol

more tours, it dont seem like as many people are touring as much nowadays i use to go to a lot of shows but nuthin around my parts really within the last 6 months cept gza

sum of theese underground cats gettin on the radio would make it more exciting.

rap stations need serious improving , im al lfor meshing diffrent genres together to create a new style but if your gunna be a rap/hip hop station, play rap and hip hop music .make a dance station or sumthin for the dance music.i could never posibly explain how much radio pisses me off.sumtimes i try to call in and get on the air to bitch them out but i never get through.hopefully satelite radio will fix this problem.

destrocity

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I think its about to get better with Common's sense album dropping. Corners is fire and Kanye's new album is gonna be sick..Diamonds are forever is banging!!! Whack ass people like Mike Jones, 50 cent, other cats i cant think of right now are making rap sucky and boring as hell...As for em, I dont know I think he doesnt give two shits about anything anymore and is dropping CAKA...lol...but as far as production , the real cats is Just Blaze, Alchemist, people like Premier gotta make a come back or something..HIP HOP right now is in a state of injury.but that dont mean it sux

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
destrocity said:
Kanye's new album is gonna be sick...
yea the production might be, but not what he's sayin... i dont' think he's got any mic skillz imo. he's just as whack as the other rappers you mentioned, but that ni99a is nasty on the boards, i'll give him that.

T

The Bastard

destrocity said:
I think its about to get better with Common's sense album dropping. Corners is fire and Kanye's new album is gonna be sick..Diamonds are forever is banging!!! Whack ass people like Mike Jones, 50 cent, other cats i cant think of right now are making rap sucky and boring as hell...As for em, I dont know I think he doesnt give two shits about anything anymore and is dropping CAKA...lol...but as far as production , the real cats is Just Blaze, Alchemist, people like Premier gotta make a come back or something..HIP HOP right now is in a state of injury.but that dont mean it sux
I TOTALLY AGREE , KANYE IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR